We all are getting older with each passing year. And it clearly reflects on our body and face. Whether you are in the early 30s or mid-’50s your face refuses to hide your age. On average our face starts to deteriorate after the age of 35 in accordance with one’s lifestyle. Special care is what our body and face demand and deserves to get one. Wrinkles and fine lines start to dim our glow.
Getting rid of those wrinkles which are hard to hide is every female’s motto. So here we are going to tell you how you can reduce your wrinkles:
- No-No to Sun– As you reach 40, direct exposure to the sun can damage your skin and increase the signs of aging. Not just face but sun exploits our hair as well. Try not to step out in the peak hours of noon and if you have to then use a good sunblock cream before stepping out. Invest in a good sunblock cream with a minimum SPF 40 to protect your skin from the UV rays.
- Aloe vera gel– Aloe vera is an elixir to your skin. Putting aloe vera gel after bath and sleeping helps reducing wrinkles and also provides great health to your skin. This gel helps in lifting up the baggy skin that appears due to age.
- No Smoking– Smoking is one of the reasons for the early signs of aging. Smokers tend to lose the collagen and elasticity of the skin. Smoking also signifies the skin and makes is dry and baggy. So say no to smoking if you don’t wish to look older than your original age.
- Bananas– Bananas are great for the skin. Have at least one banana every day for healthy-looking skin. Also, you can make a banana mask that will reduce your wrinkles. Mash quarter banana and make a thin mask out of it. Apply and keep it for 15-20 minutes and rinse off. Use this natural face mask twice a week and witness those wrinkles reducing.
- A good-night sleep– We all know about beauty sleep. Not sleeping for an adequate amount of time breaks down skin cells that are a major cause of wrinkles. So it is important to have at least 6-8 hours of sleep if you do t want to have wrinkle full skin.
- Healthy eating– As famously said, what we eat is what we become. Your eating habits are directly proportional to your skin. There are some foods like avocadoes, chia seeds, cinnamon, egg whites, oatmeal, soya bean, sweet potato, tomatoes, and walnuts that accommodate in making your skin healthy and wrinkle-free.
- Less caffeine– Caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, and cola drinks can damage your skin if taken in excess. These drinks dwindle the skin that causes wrinkles.
- Raw vegetables and fruits– Cucumbers, carrots, radish, celery, tomatoes, apples, oranges, avocadoes are some of the foods that provide immense benefits to the skin when eaten raw. They even brink additional glow to your skin.
- Make moisturizer your best friend– Dry skin tends to loos its elasticity faster and hence sulks down. Investing in a good moisturizer helps to keep your pulpy and fresh. So use moisturizer twice a day to avoid early signs of aging.
- Essential oils– Using a few drops of essential oil with a carrier oil on an everyday basis helps to provide added health to the skin. It heals the skin cells and leaves it looking younger and brighter. You can invest is an essential oil like argon, carrot seed, frankincense, grapeseed, jojoba, lavender, rose, sandalwood or pomegranate. Always use a carrier oil like coconut, olive oil or almond oil with 3-4drops of essential oil.
- Probiotics and yogurt– Regularly consuming probiotics like those found in yogurt or added supplements help to reduce wrinkles and make skin healthy and happy. You can also make a mask out of yogurt along with honey and almond oil and apply it for 15-20 minutes to reduce signs of aging.
- Anti-aging cream– After consulting with a dermatologist invest in a good anti-aging cream. These creams are made with the best of benefits and give great results. With you grow older, your skin needs some extra care.
Aging is a part of human existence that cannot be avoided but can surely be reduced and taken care of. Lifestyle choices have a direct impact on the skin and so you need to correct the things you are careless about if you wish to have younger-looking skin. Take care of yourself!