Acne is something that you may not like to see over any part of your body, even in the most private parts. Then jawline acne is like having the worst nightmare you cannot sleep with. Most women work hard to keep a spotless, flawless, glossy skin that does it all for you to look easy on the eye. To stay pimple-free you can go through the link on how to prevent pimple on our face, they will guide you towards a healthy pimple-free skin.
It happens that at times all such efforts go in vain and you get to have one or more pimple popping right on your beautiful face. With such disapproving things happening to you, don’t get disheartened. It is only a matter of time. They are natural phenomenon of your body, all you need to know is why they happen, their treatment and the prevention that you should take in order to avoid such things happening to your skin. In this article, we will be focusing only on jawline potion.
Why do you get a pimple on your jawline?
According to skincare experts, your chin and jaw are most prone to getting pimples, because of the oil glands in such areas. It occurs especially in women at the age of 20 or so. They are a result of a change in hormones, the slip of skincare routines, diets, stress, lack of sleep, etc.
Formation of pimple includes the clogging of hair follicles with dead cells and excess oil. These clogged follicles trap dirt and form blackheads and whiteheads. Bacteria surviving on your skin attack the clogged follicles and they cause pimples, cysts, and nodules which may be red and inflammable. The worst part of all is, they are hard to get rid of.
Some of the common causes of jawline acne include:
- Cosmetic products: using cosmetics that are rich in oil may clog your pores leading to the formation of pimples.
- Sports equipment: wearing any sports equipment on your face may produce heat and sweat resulting in irritation and pimples.
- Musical instrument: instruments that come constantly in contact with your skin may trigger pimples, due to the continuous rub on your skin, such as the violin.
- Shaving: shaving irritates the skin in men leading to pimple formation. In women, after threading you can see small pimples on your face due to irritation.
- Fluctuating hormones level
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: this is an endocrine system disorder that can form acne and gain weight. They can also lead to the formation of cysts inside the ovary.
To treat your pimple problem, you have two types of treatments. One is to approach a dermatologist and the second is completely home remedy. You can go for any of the two, but I will be giving info about the home remedies that you can go for to reduce your jawline pimple.
- Green tea extracts:
- Remove the leaves from one or more tea bags and moisten them with warm water.
- Add honey or aloe vera to the green leaves and mix them properly.
- Apply the paste over your pimple and keep them up to 10-20 mins.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and let it dry normally.
Using aloe vera plant extract is better than aloe vera gel that are available in the market.
Do this before going to bed.
- Wash your face
- Apply aloe vera extract over your face and go to sleep
- Wash your face in the morning, you will see the difference.
To get more details about ways to get rid of face acne, click here.
There are a lot of prevention from jawline acne that you can take to pamper your skin.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours: do not think that if you sleep for 20 hours, you will not have pimple. Maintain the right amount of everything is very important. Too much of anything does not work. You should sleep for a maximum of 8 hours. Sleeping for long hours will accumulate oil on your skin leading to pimple formation.
- Drink ample water: you need to keep your body hydrated so that any harmful toxins can get out of your body in the form of sweat, urine, etc.
- Avoid bursting your pimples: never scratch your nails over your pimple. This will harm your skin
- Avoid touching your face in short intervals. This causes irritation and spreads bacteria.
- Keep your face clean: wash your face twice a day. Do not over-wash your face, doing this will reduce your natural luster.
- Use cosmetics that are friendly to your skin.
These are some of the precautions for jawline acne that you should take care of.
After getting through all the information about how pimples forms, their treatments and all, I hope you look forward to taking the route that keeps your skin healthy. Also, try to stay happy and reduce stress because inner peace is really important to keep the outer appearance euphoric and glowing.