Have you ever looked at someone’s beautiful lashes and wondered if you had the same? Have you ever had the fake lashes on and wondered if the same were your real one? There is no woman in the world who has never wished for long and fuller lashes. They make your eyes bright and beautiful. It adds that X factor to your face value.
So here we have combined some of the easy home remedies for you to grow thicker lash line in no time. Lashes may be a tiny group of hair but they need proper care to remain healthy and beautiful. Let’s find out how you can take care and grow longer lashes:
- Combing– Just like our hair get stronger and healthier if we comb them frequently in a day, similar is with our lash hair. Combing increases blood flow and hence helps in growth. Clean an old mascara wand thoroughly with water and use it 1-2 times a day to comb your lashes. It will make your lashes grow in no time. For added benefits, you can also use some vitamin E oil on it that will provide your lashes the nutrition it needs.
- Oiling– Oils are hair’s best friend. Apply castor oil, coconut oil or olive oil with your fingers. It will provide nourishment and moisture to your lash line. Each oil carries its own minerals, proteins, and anti-bacteria or anti-fungal properties to provide extra protection. It is advisable to oil it at night before going to bed, it will be nicely soaked by morning. This is an easy way and will provide 100% results.
- Eggs- Eggs with its wonder properties are not just for eating. It is a wonder potion for your lashes. Beat an egg in a bowl and add one teaspoon of glycerine in it. Soak two cotton balls and apply put it each on both the eyes for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with tap water. It will grow longer and thicker in no time. You can put the rest of the mixture on your face or hair for healthy skin and hair.
- Petroleum jelly– We all put makeup and mascara is a staple in our makeup kit. But mascara dries out our lashes so it is important to give our lashes its moisture back. Well, petroleum jelly is the answer to it. Dip a clean mascara wand in petroleum jelly and comb your lashes. It will soothe and moisturize and will rescue you from makeup damage.
- Green tea– Green tea is known for its nutrition value and is great to boost metabolism. But an interesting fact says that caffeine and flavonoids are great for eyelashes. Brew some green tea leaves in hot water and let it cool down. Soak a cotton ball in and wet off your eyelashes with it. There is no need for rinsing. And you just gave them great nourishment.
- Aloe vera– Aloe vera gel is well known for its soothing and nourishment factors. Put some aloe vera gel on a mascara wand and brush your lashes. Keep it overnight and it can do wonders. You can also just massage it around your eyes. It is great to cure signs of aging.
- Be gentle– Our eyelashes are nothing but a very tiny hairline with only a few hairs on it. It is important to go easy on them. Never rub your eyes or tug them while removing makeup. This is one of the common mistakes that women do that plucks off the lash hair and even harms it. So also be very gentle to your lashes while doing or removing makeup and otherwise.
- Cleansing– We all put mascaras while we do our makeup. Leaving that mascara on overnight will not just damage your lashes but will also break them. Never ever forget to remove mascara from your lashes. Sometimes the mascara doesn’t come off with liquid makeup remover. So massage it with any oil to and smoothly wipe off your mascara with a cotton pad. And then rinse off with water.
- Good diet– Every small part of our body is dependent on a healthy diet, even our hair with on the head or on lashes. So taking a vitamin-rich diet is very important. Eat more and proteins, vitamins and fatty acids for healthy lashes. Add nuts, meat, fish, eggs, fruits, and vegetables in your diet.
- Avoid false lashes– It is an undeniable fact that we all love those fake lashes over our real ones. They make our eyes look very beautiful and attractive. But since they are applied with gum, they can damage our real eyelashes while they are being removed. So if you don’t want to lose your eyelash hair avoid using falsies as much as you can.
A great looking healthy lashes are every girl’s wish. And that wish is not far if you adopt some of these easy DIYs.