Indubitably, eyebrows frame a person’s face. Eyebrows either make or break your look. It’s interesting how a few hair strands on your forehead can enhance your features and change your look. Irrelevant of whether you apply makeup or not, maintaining and grooming your eyebrows is never a waste of time. We’ve all heard about castor oil benefitting hair growth and strengthening the roots. Castor oil and eyebrows hair growth are correlated as castor oil promote hair growth. Let us contemplate how it helps to enhance your eyebrows hair growth and eyelash hair growth.
Castor Oil and Eyebrows Hair Growth: Fact or Fiction
The most recommended way to promote hair growth is castor oil. Castor oil, the elixir to enhance your hair, is extracted from the dried seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. It enriches the hair follicles and enhances hair growth.
Whether you have thin brows or a bushy unibrow that was threaded wrong, you’re desperate for your eyebrows to grow out, and we are here to help. Castor oil and eyebrows hair growth codependency is the most talked about. Let’s dive in and break down how castor oil works. So, read on to find some natural ways and tips to grow out your eyebrows and eyelashes!
Diet is always an important aspect when it comes to having healthy skin and hair. You are what you eat, they say, and rightly so. If your diet lacks nourishment for your hair growth, maybe eating right would do wonders.
Here are a few foods you can include in your diet that promote hair growth:
- Eggs - Eggs are little boxes of protein. Along with protein, eggs also contain biotin. Biotin enhances hair growth.
- Avocados - These fruits are high in vitamin B and E, the vitamins which strengthen your hair.
- Salmon - Salmon has a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids. This fatty acid provides essential nutrients to the skin and the hair and prevents hair follicle inflammation.
- Lentils - Lentils contain protein and iron. Iron also helps to enhance hair growth.
- Peanuts - Peanuts are also a rich source of vitamin E and biotin. They also constitute a certain amount of protein.
Proteins are the main constituent of your hair, and including proteins in your diet will make a difference and help you achieve the perfect eyebrow. It’s a way to natural eyebrows hair growth and eyelash hair growth.
Apart from your diet, nourishing your eyebrows and eyelashes with essential oils is also helpful. Read on to find a list of oils for natural eyebrows hair growth.
Castor oil and eyebrows hair growth go hand in hand. It contains proteins, fatty acids, nutrients, and vitamins that work wonders for hair growth.
- Take a cotton swab, dip it in some castor oil and apply the oil to your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Let it rest for about 20-30 minutes and wash it off. Repeat this process regularly for the best results.
Also Read: Castor Oil: Uses & Benefits
Coconut oil works as a moisturizer and a conditioner. It also has antimicrobial properties and prevents infection. The oil contains vitamin E and iron. Iron helps in blood circulation and promotes hair growth.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in coconut oil.
- Apply the oil with the help of the swab.
- You can either leave it in overnight or wipe it off after about 30 minutes.
Be it lavender oil or rosemary oil; these essential oils can also help with accelerating hair growth. Lavender oil enhances the growth of hair cells.
- Take a few drops of these essential oils, mix it with 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, and apply it to your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes and wash it off.
Olive oil is rich in vitamins A and E. It protects the hair by strengthening each strand of hair.
- Take a few drops of olive oil and massage them in.
- Let it rest for a couple of hours, and then wash it away.
Jojoba oil and Vitamin E oil are the other oils that can be used. These oils help strengthen the hair follicles and help to enhance hair growth. Applying them regularly and consistently will give the best results.
Ingredients from your kitchen for Eyebrows Hair Growth
Did you know DIY masks from your kitchen actually go a long way? Here are some ingredients you can use to enhance your hair growth.
1. Egg yolk
Egg yolks have high protein and biotin. Coating your eyebrows with egg yolk forms a layer on the hair and increases the strength.
- Separate the yolk from the white.
- Dip a Q-tip or a cotton swab in the yolk and rub it over your eyebrows.
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes and wash it with warm water.
- You can do this 2 to 3 times a week as egg clogs your pores.
2. Onion juice
Onions are rich in sulfur which helps nourish your hair follicles. Onion juice prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Take a small onion and make a paste.
- Dip a Q-tip and apply it to your eyebrows.
- Wash it off with lemon and water.
- You can do it thrice a week.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera boosts hair growth, strengthens hair, and controls the greasiness in the hair.
- Take the aloe vera gel from the leaf, apply it to your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Keep it in for 30 minutes and wash it off.
Castor oil and eyebrows hair growth may not always be feasible. Still, you can use milk, fenugreek seeds, sesame oil, and various other ingredients that contain biotin, vitamins A and E, and proteins.
Serums are concentrated solutions of active ingredients that target a specific problem related to skin or hair. When bought from the right brand and used regularly, serums can be a lifesaver. It helps to enhance your skin and hair. Here are some ingredients that your eyebrows and eyelash hair growth serum must contain.
- Cold-pressed Oils
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A
- Amino acids
These must be the main constituents of the serums you buy. Not many serums are proven to help with hair growth, but it will work if used consistently over a long period.
Some additional tips :
- Avoid using mascara for a while. It hinders the growth of your eyelash and makes them weak.
- Avoid using lotions and creams as they clog the pores and can irritate the hair follicles.
- Avoid over-plucking and waxing.
- Drink enough water as it helps remove toxins from your body.
- Castor oil and eyebrows hair growth are co-dependent and, using castor oil will make a visible difference.
Stories of using castor oil and eyebrows hair growth increasing exponentially are numerous, so why not give it a go? Here’s to you, because you just learned how to groom and maintain your eyebrows! Try these hacks and see an increase in eyebrows hair growth.
Also Read: DIY Hacks for Thick Eyebrows