It is said that changing your hair means changing your thoughts and your personality. Grey hair is no more a thing to tweeze and remove but they are now embraced and styled. In fact, grey hair is a trendy style these days. Women deliberately color their hair grey to get that gorgeous style and look for their hair. It gives you a certain confidence and power you need. This trend is the salt and pepper hairstyle. You must be thinking what is salt pepper hair?
Well, we are going to tell you what it is and how you can style it. There are various hairtyles for your hair you can try. Read on to find out more about salt and pepper hair for women.
Why Go for Salt and Pepper Hairstyle?
Playing with your hair whether it’s changing your hairstyle or changing your hair color is always fun. You may also try to change your haircolor or highlight it at home with your colour preference. And, if you want to make some changes to your hair, salt and pepper hair can be a nice and spicy option! Here’s why!
- First off, it gives you a lot of confidence. Whether you are off to work or a party, it gives you great confidence wherever you go.
- Grey hair gives you a bossy look. It can harmonize and blend in with anything. Plus, it has a lifestyle of its own. It doesn’t depend on any trendy fashionista certifications. It has a unique and different approach to fashion.
- Do you have natural grey hair? Well, it’s even better as your hair doesn’t need any dyes or maintenance which requires a great deal of hassle plus, the damage is a debt to your hair.
- It looks extremely sexy! Salt and pepper hair gives you a mature look. The strong and bold style of salt and pepper hairstyle makes you look sexy and alluring.
- A good cut with salt and pepper hair gives you a younger and prettier look you might have always wanted. The right hairstyle and proper cut can be eye-catching.
- Having salt and pepper hair doesn’t mean you are a trendy person. In fact, it is quite different and shows you are secured in self-confidence and love your style and preference. Changing your hair to this can be a big decision and it’s all about self-love and freedom to be who you are.
Gorgeous Salt and Pepper Hairstyles
Previously, premature grey hair might have been a sign of aging but now it has developed and a great trend that even women in their 20s and 30s want to try on their hair. Whether it is mixed with other natural hair colors, it looks extremely fashionable and gorgeous. Now you know what is salt and pepper hair exactly is! It is time to discover more relatable options.
Try out some of these fabulous hairstyles if you are looking for inspiration on how to wear your salt and pepper hair.
1. Greys with Swoopy Layers
This is a basic yet elegant way to wear your salt and pepper hairstyle. A medium length and swoop layers in the end which curl to the back gives you some feminine and beautiful vibes you might have always wanted. You can straighten it to make it more formal and pretty.
2. Greys with Highlights
Highlights can do the magic for you and it’s even better with your salt and pepper hair. Nothing looks more pretty than that medium straight hair with modern youthful colors on it. The lovely highlights and lowlights are guaranteed to make everyone envy your hairstyle and color.
3. Curly and Grey Bob Hair
If you have bob hair, salt and pepper hairstyle is a must to try if you are considering changing your hair. Give it a blond shade and make it shine with your silver and pretty grey hair. Curly hair has always been a fashionable hairstyle and most people deliberately go for curly hair. If you naturally have curly hair, turning it into some salt and pepper won’t hurt.
4. Wavy Bob Hair
Again, Bob’s hair but with waviness in it. Try this with a shorter cut in the back which gradually gets longer in the front. It is a trendy and popular hairstyle these days and women, especially with natural and pretty grey hair want this hairstyle because of the voluminous effect it gives.
5. Classy Short Hair with Bangs
Bangs look absolutely perfect with bob or short and natural hairstyle. You can try this cute salt and pepper hairstyle with some brownish highlights and the natural contrasting silver hair with it. Bangs make you look younger and prettier. Overall this hairstyle is a ten on ten for aged and even for younger women. Undoubtedly!
6. Front Frey Streaks
This is the most trendy one these days. If your hair has started to look grey from the front. Style it! Rather than highlighting all of your hair, leave the first grey stand as it is and highlight the back of your hair gracefully. It gives you a beautiful and elegant look. This is one of the great hairstyles for long salt and pepper hairstyle.
7. Greys with Purple and Blue Ends
This one might seem risky but it is trendy, fashionable, and will make you look a lot younger. Plus, it is different. Leaving your natural grey hair at the front as it is and giving some purple-blue highlights in the lower hair cut near the neck. This one goes with both long and short hair.
8. Grey Balayage with Light and Dark Shades
This one is perfect for thick and long hair. Try this sweet and romantic salt and pepper style with light and dark shades of grey in between and relish a delightful balayage which looks absolutely stunning no matter what your age is! A side partition looks eye-catching and gorgeous with this salt and pepper hairstyle.
If you have natural grey hair, do not fear embracing it. Styling and grooming it can make you look younger and gives you some positive attention. You can try any of these beautiful salt and pepper hairstyles to embrace your beautiful grey hair.
Also Read- Braid Hairstyle You Cannot Afford to Miss