Kajal is one of the old and unique important Indian makeup products. It makes your eyes look charismatic and awake. There are now so many variations of kajal which are waterproof, smudge-proof, and long-lasting.
Removing this smudge-proof eye makeup product can be difficult as the kajal doesn’t get removed easily by just washing it with water. Also, using harsh cleansers and soaps can make your skin very dull.
So wondering how to remove kajal? Well, there are some easy ways available which can help you remove kajal on your eyes easily and properly without any stain left on your eye. In this article, you’ll find all those ingredients and steps about how to use them to remove kajal.
Read on to find out!
Easy ways to remove kajal from eyes
Coming from a party late at night, tired and just want to go to bed but your kajal is still one which is most difficult to remove. Not removing kajal from your eyes can cause dark circles and the smudges may make your eyes look scary for days. Here are some effective ways you can remove kajal from your eyes:
Cleansing milk is an effective and easy way to remove kajal from your eyes. Cleansing milk not only removes your makeup but also cleanses dirt and pollutants from your skin.
It is gentle on your skin and you can use it daily to remove dirt and makeup from your skin making it smooth and supple. This makes this amazing milk a great item to remove kajal.
Here’s how to remove kajal from eyes with cleaning milk:
- Pour a small amount of cleansing milk on a cotton ball.
- Apply this cotton ball to your eyes and face.
- Gently massage and remove kajal from your eyes.
Using Vaseline gel is an easy and affordable way of removing kajal from the eyes. Vaseline is an oil-based emollient that helps in breaking down those stubborn kajal stains from your eyes that simply washing with water cannot remove. Vaseline gel can also condition your eyelashes making them look thick and dense. What you need to do is:
- Take a small amount of vaseline jelly on your fingers.
- Gently massage your eyes with it and remove kajal from your eyes
- Wash it off with a mild cleanser and your eyes are clear.
Q-tip can easily and properly remove kajal from your eyes. A Q-tip comes in handy if your kajal has smudged all over and under your eye and you don’t want to mess up your makeup while keeping the rest part of your face intact.
Here’s how to remove kajal from eyes simply with a Q-tip without messing up your makeup:
- Take a clean Q-Tip and soak it in water.
- Next, gently pull the skin under your eye or the part from where you want to remove kajal.
- Gently wipe off the kajal with this damp Q-Tip and you are good to go.
Micellar water is the best option if you are wondering how to remove kajal from the eyes. The amazing micellar water is specifically designed to remove dirt, makeup, and other pollutants that have settled on your face.
It makes your skin get rid of all the kajal residue on your eyes. It is an easy and quick way to remove kajal from your eyes.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Take any micelles water which suits your skin.
- Pour a small amount of micellar water into a bowl and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Gently wipe off all the kajal residue from your eyes. It will come off easily without any hassle.
Face wipes can be used even when you are outside so it is always advised to keep some in your bag, you may need them to remove kajal from your eyes. Face wipes are nourishing and gentle on your skin.
It is an easy and go-to option for removing makeup from your face. Just take out a wipe and gently wipe off the kajal from your eyes and your eyes are all fresh and clear.
Rosewater has always been the best ingredient for removing makeup and also mostly for skincare. It is a gentle and effective ingredient to get rid of that smudged kajal on your eyes.
If you do not have micellar water, rosewater is also an amazing alternative for it as it is nourishing as well as an easy makeup remover option. It won’t sting the eye and will effectively remove the kajal from your eyes.
- Just take a small amount of rosewater on a cotton ball.
- Gently rub your eyes with it and remove kajal residue.
Coconut oil is nourishing as well as an amazing cleanser for your skin. It is the best ingredient you can use to remove kajal from your face. It can remove your makeup effectively without leaving a bit of it on your face.
Coconut oil is also healthy for your skin as it can prevent dark circles and moisturize your eyes. Also, applying it to your eye can boost the growth of your eyelashes.
Here’s how to remove kajal from eyes with coconut oil:
- Dip a cotton ball or a Q-tip into virgin coconut oil.
- Gently dab on your eyes to remove the kajal.
- Leave it on for a minute before wiping it off.
Olive oil is an amazing ingredient for removing makeup and nourishing the skin. It is an excellent makeup remover and can remove kajal from the eyes very effectively. Olive oil can also moisturize your eyes which can avoid your eyes getting dry and flaky.
Here’s how to remove kajal from eyes with olive oil:
- Dab a small amount of olive oil on a cotton ball or Q-tip.
- Gently wipe off the area where the kajal is smudged.
- You can also massage your eyes with this oil to remove kajal. It can also make you feel relaxed.
These were some easy and effective ways of removing kajal from your eyes. Remember not to be harsh around the skin of your eyes as it is really sensitive and rubbing it vigorously can irritate your eyes.