Short or long, hair should be strong. Thick healthy hair gives another level of satisfaction. It is also easier to try different hairstyles if you have thick hair. Unhealthy hair will eat up all your beauty and personality. Are you suffering from hair loss? Do you have unhealthy hair? If yes, this is the perfect page for you. Here, you will be escorted with the best tips on how to strengthen weak hair roots
Treatment of Weak Hair Roots
Weak hair roots are the cause of many hair problems. Strengthen the roots and you will get rid of many other issues related to your hair. The following are some tips on how to strengthen weak hair roots.
1. Hot Oil Treatments
There are many different hair treatments to strengthen your hair. Out of which, hot oil treatment is very effective. Massage the scalp with hot oil thoroughly and let it stay for at least 2 to 3 hours and then wash it. Use the shampoo that you normally use. You can take this treatment at the salon as well as at your home.
2. Keratin Treatment
It is a chemical treatment that provides protein to the hair. This treatment is done at salons and by professions only. Do not take this treatment from untrained people. This treatment smoothens the hair and gives a luster. It’s like Keratin treatment brings back the life in your hair, it simply rejuvenates them! Reduces knots and frizzy hair. This treatment usually lasts for 6 months. Are you hesitating? Do you want to avoid chemicals? If so, then here are few amazing home remedies for weak hair roots. You can give them a try!
3. Coconut oil Massage
This is the best and trouble-free way to have healthy hair. Coconut oil provides absolute nourishment to the hair leading to healthy and silky appearance. It strengthens the root and helps to grow.
4. A mixture of essential oils
The utmost procedure to heal your hair is by massaging the scalp with the mixture of essential oils. It works like magic.
What you need
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- 1capsule of vitamin E
- Take 3 to 4 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl (according to the length of your hair)
- Pour half table-spoon of castor oil.
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the green capsule and pour the vitamin.
- Mix it well
- Apply this mixture to the scalp and massage it thoroughly.
This mixture is very thick. So to remove it, you will require a considerable amount of shampoo. Make sure that you remove the oil from your hair completely while you wash it. Use it twice a month for better results.
5. Onion Juice
Onion juice is considered as a health drink for hair. Onion has a huge amount of sulfur which are components of protein. Sulfur in the scalp promotes collagen. It strengthens the weak hair roots and reduces hair fall or breakage of hair.
6. Curd for hair
Curd is an excellent supper for hair. It contains a high amount of antibacterial properties which kill bacteria. Curd moisturizes the scalp and reduces dry dead skin which means no dandruff. It is also rich in vitamin B5 and D.
7. Egg for hair
An egg has ample of proteins packed within its shell. Take an egg and mix it with some hair oil. Directly use the mixture and let it soak for about 1 hour. Wash it with regular shampoo.
8. Know about your products
Analyze the products you are using. Check and see whether your product suits you or not. Try to avoid harsh or strong products.
9. Avoid coloring your hair
It’s true that hair color is in trend, but it damages your hair. Coloring to hide grey hair is also not advisable. Colors have strong chemicals that will eventually damage your hair.
10. Avoid heating
Natural hair is always beautiful. Heating on a regular basis will make the roots weak. This will then lead to hair fall.
11. Eat proteins
Proteins provide the ultimate strength to every part of the body. It strengthens the roots of your hair as well. To increase the consumption of proteins.
12. Drink water
Water saves lives in many aspects. It will save the life of your hair too. Water activates the capillaries and increases blood circulation.
To have good health, you should have a good diet. Pay attention to your meals and consume a healthy diet. Overflow your plate with proteins, carbohydrates, iron, calcium, etc.
Causes of Weak Hair Roots
There can be numerous reasons for weak hair roots. Some of them are as follows.
- Water: Waters which you use to wash your hair might contain iron. It will damage your hair and weaken the roots.
- Imbalance of hormone: Hormones play an important role here. Hormonal imbalance may cause weak hair roots and ultimately leads to hair fall.
- Chemical treatments: Chemical treatment can really be harmful to your hair. Excessive use of chemicals damages the roots.
- Unhealthy diet: Improper diet promotes harmful effects on the body. Your health along with the health of your hair will eventually deteriorate.
- Heating: Do you heat your hair on a regular basis. If yes then please stop right away. Too much heat will damage your hair and can be the main reason for your weak hair.
How to Grow Hair Faster?
- Trim your hair: Trimming you hear will help your hair grow. The hair grows stronger and thicker. Trim on a regular interval of time.
- Massage your scalp: The scalp is the chief part of the hair. All the nourishment goes to the hair through the scalp. So always keep the scalp moisturized and nourished. It will provide food for your hair.
- Don’t use shampoo daily: One must try to minimize the use of chemicals. So do not use shampoo every day. Especially the strong shampoos. Always prefer to use a mild shampoo. If you have really oily hair then you can wash your hair every alternate day, and for others once a week is enough.
- Exercise: Exercise is the next best medicine. Jogging is good hair growth. Jogging makes you sweat and opens up the pores on your scalp. Doing so lets the toxins out of your body and clears the block for better blood flow.
- Yoga for hair: Rub your nails. Rubbing nails is an ancient yoga technique for hair growth. This practice will make your hair grow thicker, stronger, and healthier.
Weak hair roots make the hair dull and frizzy. But you need to take enough care of your hair to make it strong and healthy. Above mentioned tips are easy and effective.
These tips on how to strengthen weak hair roots will give you amazing results. Use them and enjoy your healthy beautiful hair.
Also Read: 8 Best Foods For Hair Growth