Green coffee is the new star of the beverage menu. It is the new healthy drink as suggested by the world’s best health experts. It grows in no special way but just the result of unroasted coffee beans that grow on the coffee plant called Coffea Arabica.
These unroasted coffee beans are known to be a rich source of antioxidants and thus play a great role in boosting metabolism rate. The coffee that is usually consumed is made from roasting these green coffee beans. It is perhaps more concentrated extract and more healthy as it is untreated.
Let us take you through the immense green coffee benefits:
- High is antioxidants- Since the coffee beans remain untreated in this beverage, it is known to be carrying high antioxidants. Antioxidants help to counteract the process of oxidization in the human body. As a result, the coffee reduces the harmful effects of radicals in our body.
- Increases metabolic rate- Green coffee has a good amount of Chlorogenic Acid that increases the metabolic rate from 3% to 11%. A high metabolic rate means faster weight reduction. It is a great potion for people with obesity.
- Great for diabetic patients- Green coffee is a great source to maintain blood sugar levels. It is great for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Natural detox- Green coffee is a great detox agent that cleanses the liver making it free from toxins. It also lowers bad cholesterol levels and unnecessary fats.
- Healthy skin and hair- Green coffee have high levels of volatility that make the skin healthy and also reduces the early sign of ageing. It also makes hair stronger, healthier and beautiful.
- Enhances energy levels- Caffeine is great to boost energy levels and enhances athletic performance. Green coffee is the beverage that has the highest levels of caffeine in it hence it is great to boost body energy on a whole.
How to consume green coffee?
Since it is a new beverage in the brewing industry, many people are unaware of how exactly can it be consumed. The coffee powder is soluble in water and also easy to prepare. But green coffee beans take a longer time to grind in the coffee grinder.
You must be aware of the fact that green coffee has more caffeine content as it is more concentrated. If you are looking for a shot of caffeine pre-workout then green coffee is the best option to kickstart your day.
Green coffee is also found in capsule form that can be consumed like a supplement. The capsules available are gluten-free, vegan and 100% natural.
Green coffee better than green tea
Green tea and green coffee have some exceptional health benefits. They both contribute to maintaining good health, burn fat and slow down the aging process. But the studies say that green coffee is somewhat better than green tea.
The one who consumes green coffee loses unhealthy weight faster than the one consuming green tea. It helps to lose weight without crash diets and heavy workout routine.
Green tea is also very effective but the results it shows are slower than green coffee shows. So it will be a wise choice if you switch from green tea to green coffee for your daily dose of caffeine.
Does Green Coffee Help In Weight Loss?
Chlorogenic acid in green coffee acts as an antioxidant. It is amazing for weight loss, blood pressure and maintains blood sugar levels in the body.
This mild colored brew without sugar and milk is known for weight loss in many ways. Green coffee helps in melting unwanted fats and thus aids weight loss.
The Chlorogenic acid is not just a good antioxidant but also controls food cravings and prevents us from overeating. A good weight loss plan should have green coffee that will support you to reach your goal.
Green coffee beans are 100% safe to use. It offers numerous health benefits. In a nutshell, green coffee is a true elixir for body, hair, and skin. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it quite a potion. Switch to green coffee today for a healthier version of yourself.