Get rid of your cat eye and puppy eye makeup because there's a new eyeliner trend you should follow. The latest trend in beauty is fox eye makeup, and you should try it. To be on top of the trend, you must know what it is. By making your eyes look snatched, fox eyes makeup gives the impression that your face has been lifted. You can use this makeup trick to make your eyes look longer or like those of a fox. To get this look right, you ought to follow certain eye makeup hacks, and you have to do them all the right way.
All About Natural Fox Eye Makeup Look
To get the desired effect of making the eyes look longer and brighter, the fox eyes require a bit of work on both the lids and the lashes. Your face will look completely different because it is stuck at an angle that makes your eyes look cut in an almond shape. This look, which has become popular thanks to supermodels like Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid, makes it look like you have had a facelift without using needles. Some people choose a shorter flick, while others want a more dramatic look by extending the wing in the fox eye makeup near the end of their eyebrows. You can change the length of the wing, which gives this product a lot of uses.
Some people like to copy the look with a dramatic stroke of eyeliner, while others use smudged eyeshadow to get the same effect. You can make the look even sexier by putting a bit of eyeliner on the inner corners of your eyelids and smearing it around. Then, give the wing a splash of color, which will make the whole thing stand out. A simple way to make the look more dramatic is to contrast dark eyeliner with a colored eyeshadow.
Because of the fox eye trend, a lot of TikTok users have shaved off the tips of their eyebrows to look like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, which gives the impression of an eye lift. But it is best not to mess with your eyebrows in any way. With a little makeup, you can hide something about your appearance that you don't like.
Makeup Tutorial for Fox Eye
- Start using a small fluffy blending brush and a light brown or beige eyeshadow color to make a line right where your eye fold starts. Take the eyeshadow and run it through the crease of your eye as you move it up toward your temples.
- As you blend the edges of the line, you just made, keep the overall shape and make sure there are no sharp lines.
- Take a glitter eyeshadow and put it in the middle of your lids with your finger. Then, use a brush to blend it out. You can also put some highlighter on your tear ducts. But if you want a matte look, you can skip this step.
- Line your eyes with a dark brown eyeliner pencil, and don't forget to draw a thin line along the lash line of your contact lenses for a winged liner look. Then, line your eyes' inner corners to make them look even longer. After the liner is done, use a fluffy blending brush to blend the edges. You can also use eyeliner in black.
- If you like to put on fake eyelashes, you can do so at this point. And if you don't wear fake eyelashes, you can just coat your natural eyelashes with mascara.
- To make the shape stand out more, sharpen the edges of your eyeliner and eyeshadow with concealer. Use a compact powder instead.
Difference Between Fox Eyes & Cat Eyes
There are many ways in which fox eye looks and cat eye makeup are different. If you know a lot about all of these things, you'll be able to use the right makeup to get the look you want. Most people with almond-shaped eyes use fox-eyed makeup, which makes the eyes look like natural fox eyes. You can use fox eyes to make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
To flaunt your eyes with cat eye makeup, on the other hand, you need to give the eyes a pointed look like a cat's. In other words, if you want to look natural, cat eye makeup will work well for you. You can do fox eye makeup in a few minutes with just a little work on your eyelashes. But you shouldn't do it if you don't want to show an honest look with both eyes.
You need mascara, concealer, powder, etc., to get the fox-eye look. In addition, you need to use black or brown eye shadow or eyeliner. On the other hand, if you want to make cat eyes, you need to use liquid eyeliner or a pencil. If you want a perfect cat eye, black liquid eyeliner will work great. But if you want to apply eyeliner perfectly, you need an ultra-thin pen. It is because it helps you get the right shape.
This is an undeniably sexy style that is glamorous and dramatic. This fox eye makeup looks great on everyone, and if you have not already, you should try it. If you want to get the same result, the instructions given above will show you how to do it. We hope that you found this post helpful, and we are glad you took the time to read it all.