We all want a healthy body, with an appropriate amount of fat. Every year we think of a new diet to keep our body weight in check.
Whole30 diet plan is also one such plan to keep you healthy and reduce your excess body weight.
Maintaining a healthy weight avoids many severe diseases. Healthy weight is the first and foremost step towards a healthy and prosperous lifestyle.
Obesity is one of the biggest causes of many common diseases such as heart diseases. Thus, there is no harm in maintaining your weight with the help of some diet. But it is very important to know about it. Incorporating any diet in your lifestyle must be assessed properly.
Whole30 Diet is one such diet that gives you impressive results in just 30 days if followed diligently.
So let’s get started!
What is Whole30 Diet Plan?
As the name suggests the whole30 diet plan is a 30 day diet plan to make your lifestyle more healthy and fruitful.
Whole30 is program constructively designed for 30 days to change your lifestyle in a positive direction. We all are aware of the fact that we are what we eat. Thus, a diet plan not only changes your body but your mind, ay of thinking all as a whole.
Basically, one removes all the potential inflammatory products from his or her diet in this plan. All the products which can negatively affect your health are removed from your diet program.
It is believed that every food has its own frequency which not only affects us physically but also emotionally. Thus, the Whole30 diet plan ensures that all such negative ingredients are not being included in your diet.
Originally, it was not called a diet plan as said by its one of the founders Melissa Hartwig, who believed that it is not about removing calorie ich food, being hungry like other diet plans. On the contrary, it was just about removing the ingredients which may have a negative impact on your health.
She truly believed that food has a larger impact on our lives and affects every aspect of it. Thus, it is very important to intake the right type of in the right amounts.
What are these negative food items?
The motive of this diet is not just weight loss but improving your overall health and lifestyle. Thus it focuses on eating real food.
The items which should not be included in your diet according to Whole30 are:
- No sugar or artificial sweeteners: this includes all the product which have artificial sweeteners and all the syrups. For example maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar, sharbat, etc.
- No alcohol: yes, not even for cooking. Alcohol is strictly prohibited as it impacts our body and mind negatively in huge amounts.
- No dairy: milk, yogurts, paneer, ice-creams all our banned! Basically any ingredient which has milk or its by-products.
- No grains: wheat, corn, oats, rice, ragi, millets all are supposed to be avoided.
- No soy: soy sauce, tofu, endamem, and all derived from soy are a big no.
- No legumes and its most forms: all types of beans, chickpea. Lentils, fava, kidney, peas, and their by-products such s peanut butter. However, Green beans, sugar snap peas, and snow peas are exceptions.
- No carrageenan, MSG, or sulfites: many packet food contains them, just be aware and read the labels.
- No processed food and junk: sweets, biscuits, instant noodles, anything of that sort not allowed.
How to make this diet plan successful?
There are some rules which should be followed to make any program successful, so does this. There are some rules which must be followed if you want to make this plan a success and bring positive change in your lifestyle.
The rules are as follows:
- Once you start this diet than there is no going back. You should be really determined and controlled to complement the diet. If you leave it in between then you have to again start it from day 1. Thus being determined is the key!
- Do not measure your body weight or any other body measurements before 30 days. This diet is not only about weight loss but your overall well being. Checking weight, again and again, can make you anxious. So don’t!
- No smoking.
- No cheating, you should follow it religiously!
Don’t be scared with so many rules and prohibitions. You will be easily able to do it. It just requires a strong commitment and determination. It is not that tough! And much easier than other diets.
Whenever you feel like you can’t continue the diet and need to drop it in between remember all the effort you have put into it till that point and why have you started this diet in the first place. These thoughts will regenerate new confidence in you to continue the diet and you will definitely be able to succeed.
Just keep in mind that it is for your own good. Also, Whole30 is one of the best diets as it is not only about weight loss it will have some unimaginable positive impacts on your life,
Still, have doubts about what good Whole30 will bring to you?
Some of the benefits of this diet plan are:
- More mental peace and less dress
- Much better sleep
- Blesses your skin like a Ginnie
- You will feel much more rejuvenated and energetic
- Of course, weight loss
- You will know better about your eating habits and type of food you should consume and suits your body
- Improved digestion
- Lastly, you will become more patient in life
From the above benefit you yourself can know that Whole30 replenishes you physically, mentally, and emotionally. It does not about calorie counts or slim fits which makes you anxious, it is about encouraging a healthy body!
So if you are looking for a new diet plan or rather it should be said that if you want to mold your life in a positive direction. Whole30 is for you!