Looking your best and wearing trendy outfits is what everyone desires. Social media has a major influence on our lives regarding beauty and fashion. But it is important to love your body as it is without comparing it with anyone else. However, working on your appearance and getting into the desired shape is equally important to become healthier. If you want to workout on the body to get an hourglass figure, exercise to lose love handles.
Imagine you get into your desired dress, turn around in front of the mirror for a good view, and see your love handles protruding from your body. You will feel a little conscious, right? But when you can learn how to lose love handles fast in females, this problem will not happen.
Benefits of Getting Rid of Love Handle
This section will not contain any scientific mumbo jumbo, and it is a practical segment on why you should exercise to lose love handles.
- Women do get conscious while wearing tight-fitting and hugging clothes. This happens when your belly or love handles bulge from the body. By doing belly and love handles workouts, you can flaunt your body and wear as many body-hugging clothes as you desire.
- A bad body image starts when you can't wear whatever you want. Body image turns even more negative when people leave their body as it is, leading to eating disorders. To take control of your mental and physical health, start exercising regularly to see a change in your shape.
- Your figure will look like an hourglass if you reduce the love handle, and it will look good on any outfit you desire. Curves look exceptionally attractive in dresses and clothes, which is why many target their love handle area the most.
How does Love Handle Form?
Before looking at the best cardio for love handles, let us see a few of the concerning reasons why you get love handles in the first place.
- The main reason for getting a love handle is when fats accumulate in the body due to much calorie intake.
- Love handles also form when your body does not burn enough fat off, which is why it accumulates near the hips and waist area of the body.
- Various factors also contribute to fat in the body, like hormones, age, and diets with lots of sugar in them.
- If you don't sleep well and your body does not get enough rest, then it can be one of the reasons why your love handles are increasing.
- Underlying health issues are also why your metabolism slows down and makes it much more difficult for your body to eliminate extra fat.
Exercise to Lose Love Handles
Here is a list of exercises to lose love handles that you can do at home easily without any equipment. Involve these exercises into your daily routine and see a difference in your body with regular workouts.
- Lay down on the mat on your back and lift your legs while bending your knees to an angle you are comfortable with.
- Contract your abdominal muscle, twist your left elbow towards the right knee, and fully extend your left leg. Similarly, do the same with your right elbow by touching it with the left leg and extending the right leg.
- Repeat bicycle crunches 15-30 times.
- Lie on the mat sideways and use your arms to prop yourself up.
- Place your leg on the other one and form a straight line. If you are new to this, you can do this in front of the wall so you don't freefall by losing balance.
- Raise your hips off the mat and stay in the position for 30 seconds. Now repeat the same procedure for the other side.
- Get into a plank position and bring your right knee towards your chest while extending the other leg.
- Then switching, keep on shifting back and forth with the legs.
- However, ensure you distribute the weight properly on both legs and preferably wear shoes, as you can have a good grip while shifting your position.
- Repeat mount climbing for 30 sets as you bring both knees to your chest and count it as one set.
- Sit on the mat, bend your knees slightly, and anchor your body backward.
- Then twist your torso towards the right side and hold the position. Keep your entire body stiff and only rotate the torso. Now switch it to the left side and hold.
- Repeat this for 30 sets, and if you want to get into an advanced level, do Russian twists with weights.
Other Ways to Lose Love Handles
Even though regularly exercising to lose love handles will affect your body, you must learn certain precautions and habits to shed the extra fat. Here are a few other ways you should incorporate along with the exercises to lose some weight.
- Eating less sugar and switching to sugar-free solutions will be a great step to lose weight much faster. If every sweet shop on the street tempts you, then think about pausing it for a while to lose love handles. There is no total ban on sugary items; you can have one cheat meal diet weekly.
- Getting enough sleep daily helps the body relax and get rid of fat. Sleeping late means you will eat and binge-eat on some snacks, which is one of the reasons why people store more calories in the body. If you sleep early, then your body will automatically stop you from eating any sugar and snack items.
- If you work all day long, then make sure you move around. Get up and do some fun cardio if you don't have enough time to exercise. Dance around the room or go for some alone walk time. Moving around will relax your mind, and it will also help you to lose weight.
Also Read: Green Tea And Weight Loss: The Perfect Partners
Even though exercising and eating healthy food is a must, you should make sure to give love to your body. Don't set a deadline by when you must lose love handle's weight, as it can make you feel very restricted. Treat your body carefully and enjoy the process while you exercise to lose love handles. Follow healthy habits and incorporate other ways like dietary regulation and good sleep in your day to get into your desired shape quickly.
If you want more relatable blogs on fitness, health, beauty, feminism, and other topics, check The Voice Of Woman regularly.