A classic and Delicious Egg Recipes For Breakfast is either boiled or poached eggs without any additional salt or fat. But you’re certainly not going to like to eat boiled eggs for your breakfast every other day, now are you? Exactly! Forget the normal (probably boring) way you used to cook eggs and try out these delicious yet healthy egg breakfast ideas instead!
But before that, let’s go over some nutritious facts about eggs and why they’re considered to be one of the healthiest breakfast foods: Quality eggs are regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world! This is mainly because eggs are rich in various powerful nutrients, vitamins like vitamin A that is good for our eyes and tends to help keep our immune system, and organs like lungs and kidney healthy.
Vitamin D, and calcium that help to promote strong bone health and good functioning of the immune system. It also contains choline that is highly beneficial for metabolism, proper functioning of the liver, as well as fetal brain development. Let’s talk about the delicious recipes now!
Delicious Egg Recipes For Breakfast
Here are the few best delicious egg recipes to try in breakfast:
1. Egg Scramble with Italian Sausage
- The trick to the perfect scrambled with Italian sausage is to let the egg mixture cook for a minute or so without stirring it.
- Add the tomatoes before you add the egg mixture but add other ingredients like spinach, basil, etc., when the eggs are half-cooked.
- Top your dish off with some cheese.
2. Quesadillas with Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast quesadillas are always a great idea and what better way to have that than putting fluffy scrambled eggs between cheesy tortillas!
- A mouth-watering yet perfectly healthy dish, this is just a great way to start your day.
3. Scrambled Eggs in Avocado
- Although cheesy scrambled eggs in avocado are quite a common recipe, they certainly never go out of style.
- With the low-carb avocado boats and yummy cheesy scrambled eggs, it makes just the perfect healthy egg recipe.
- Bacon, eggs, and cheese, but in panini style!
- Get creative with this classic combination and wrap it up in a tasty panini for a yummy and healthy breakfast.
5. Scrambled Eggs with Parmesan and Spinach
- All you have to do is cook spinach for about a minute and then add the whisked eggs but make sure you don’t keep stirring too much.
- Add parmesan and stir, and top it off by sprinkling some red pepper flakes (if you want).
You could always go with the normal scrambled eggs recipe without any variations or additions and sometimes it makes just the perfect egg dinner recipe as it is healthy and light.
Besides a french omelet and a plain one, here are some healthy omelet ideas for breakfast for a good change:
- A Philly Cheesesteak Omelet
A delicious Philly cheesesteak is indeed the ultimate favorite and you can have this without feeling guilty at all because incorporating omelet into this dish is a great way to make it a low-carb yet tasty dish.
- Omelet Stuffed Bell Peppers
- How unique and healthy at the same time! This is yet another egg dinner recipe, a healthy one, after scrambled eggs that you could devour.
- Here’s a tip for more flavor, garnish the complete dish with finely chopped chives.
- If you keep struggling to include leafy greens and other vegetables in your breakfast, then stuffing some in your omelet is the best way to consume them.
- Add broccoli, red onions, tomatoes, radish, or vegetables of your choice in your omelet, and eat healthy and fresh.
- Who said waffles are just meant to be sweet! Add a little bit of twist to your waffle batter and make delicious omelet waffles.
- You could even add some fresh veggies of your choice and voila, protein-packed breakfast is ready!
- Besides, this is a faster and more efficient way to cook an omelet as it is less time-consuming.
7. Enchiladas for Breakfast
Did you know that you can turn your favorite Mexican dish into a low-carb and delish breakfast? Well, now you do!
8. Poached Eggs
No more settling for basic poached eggs. Try out these amazing recipes instead:
- Ratatouille with Poached Eggs
This is a super easy dish as it can be pre-prepared. All you have to do is crack the eggs in the end.
- Chickpeas with Poached Eggs
Jam-packed with fiber and other vital nutrients, this egg breakfast is amazingly healthy and is also quick and easy to make.
Have your poached eggs on avocado and feta toast. The perfect combination of the creaminess of the avocado and the salty feta along with a dash of chili enhances the flavor of the poached eggs and is thus the perfect poached eggs breakfast. You could even top it off with some freshly diced vegetables of your choice or sprinkle some basil, coriander, or flavourful herbs if you want to.
- Kedgeree with Poached Eggs
In the place of traditional boiled eggs, cook poached eggs instead and prepare this curried fish and rice dish. The best part? You can make this dish and have it at any time, be it breakfast, lunch, or even dinner!
- Bread, Beans, and Poached Eggs
Whole Wheat flatbreads, beans, and poached eggs equal to a tasty as well as healthy brunch and if you’re going for breakfast then just serve half the beans. Here are some other healthy egg breakfast ideas that will instantly make you hungry:
- Bacon, egg, and cheese roll-ups.
- Fried egg and bacon puff pastry squares.
- Bacon and egg sandwich.
- Asparagus and goat cheese frittata.
- Microwave-style poached egg.
- Smoked salmon deviled eggs.
- The classic egg-in-a-hole breakfast sandwich.
- Bacon, ham, and egg hash.
- Eggs and bacon breakfast pizza.
Give a refreshed start to your morning with a healthy egg breakfast and enjoy its benefits throughout the day!
Also read- Nutritional Benefits Of Eggs