Argan oil is one of the most popular and expensive oils found on the face of this earth. It is a complete package loaded with health benefits and is a favourite of many.
Argan oil benefits are endless which makes it a popular oil of the 21st century. This golden oil is best suited for a healthy body, skin, and hair. We are going to know all the benefits of argan oil.
What is Argan oil?
Many of us are unfamiliar about this oil and others might be using but have a little knowledge about it. Argan oil comes from Morroco and is made form the kernel seeds that come from the argan tree.
Argan oil or also called Moroccon oil is a staple of all the households of Morocco. Rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids, and plentiful antioxidants, it is a one-stop solution for many health, hair, and skin issues.
Due to the rich argan oil benefits, it is used as one of the ingredients in many products like shampoos, soaps, conditioners, and face creams.
Argan oil benefits for skin
Women across the globe especially Moroccan women trust argan oil when it comes to their skincare routine. Here are the healthy skin argan oil benefits:
- Protection from skin damage: Argan oil is a great sunscreen. The antioxidants properties of argan oil protect the skin from sun damage. It provides a shield from UV rays of the skin. Argan oil is the best organic sunscreen one could ever find.
- Skin moisturizer: Argon is one of the best moisturizers as provided by mother nature. This is the reason argan oil is found in many products like creams, lotions, conditioners, and soaps. It deeply moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated for long hours. The fat-soluble antioxidants and Vitamin E found in argan oil improves water retention in the skin.
- Lip care: Not only for skin but argan oil is best for lip care too. Apply 2-3 drops of argan oil on your lips will make them smooth and luscious.
- Skin healing: Skin scars and skin damage can be easily healed with the help of argan oil. If you have skin cracks, heel cracks, stretch marks, or damaged skin, argan oil effectively treats all these issues if applied regularly on the affected areas.
- Treats various skin disorders: Argan oil is the solution to many skin disorders. Issues like psoriasis, rosacea, chickenpox, and eczema can be treated with argan oil. It has healing properties along with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants.
- Acne problems: Acne is a common issue due to hormonal changes in the body. This is due to excess sebum that results in more growth of acne. Argan oil is very effective in regulating sebum effects on the skin. Acne marks make our face dull and uneven. Using argan oil every day reduces acne and acne marks and guarantees an even tone skin. Use argan oil twice a day and you will see visible results.
- Balances oily skin: Many people tend to oily skin. Excess of skin oil can cause many skin issues. Argan oil is one such oil that is good for oily skin and problems related to it. Argan oil effectively reduces sebum from the skin that reduces the oiliness of the skin.
- Organic shaving cream: Why spend so many bucks on shaving cream when you have argan oil. Using argan oil as a shaving cream and enjoy a smooth and clean shave. Use a few drops of argan oil before the shave and get rid of the tiniest hair while having a soft shaving experience.
Argan oil is the best friend of your hair too. It is the solution to many hair problems:
- Treats split ends: Split ends is quite a hindrance with long hair. It can make your hair unhealthy and damage the texture. Applying argan oil on the length of your hair will treat your split ends and will boost your hair growth. If you do not wish to use the oil, prefer switching to shampoo or a conditioner that has argan oil in it.
- Makes hair frizz-free: Frizzy hair is almost every second woman’s problem. They make your hair look shabby and scar your personality. Applying argan oil for about an hour before washing your hair will them frizz-free and smooth. It moisturizes your hair in a non-greasy way. You can also apply a few drops of argan oil like a conditioner after washing them.
- Makes hair shiny: Who doesn’t want that shampoo commercial shiny hair? Well, you can achieve that simply with argan oil. Using argan oil twice a week will lit up your dull hair and will make them shiny. Many salons use argan oil with their spa treatments to give that extra shine to the hair.
- Treats dandruff: Dandruff is one major hair problem. Applying argan oil on the roots of the hair will make them flaky-free. No dandruff will appear if you adopt argan oil as your regular hair care remedy. It ensures a healthy and hydrated scalp and will help with dandruff problems.
What is argan oil good for?
Argan oil has multiple benefits. It is not only great for application on skin and hair but is used for cooking as well in many parts of the world. Its richness in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties makes it appropriate for daily usage.
Born in Morocco Argan oil is now the favourite oil of many countries. Consumed in any form, argan oil is trusted by many. Just like olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil and many others, argan oil is also in the list of these healthy oils.
Usage and storage
Argan oil has a good shelf life so it is fit to use for a longer period of time. It is advisable to store argan oil in a glass bottle and in a dark cool place and away from sunlight and heat.
Not storing it properly can damage its benefits and quality. Make sure to not waste it and use it regularly. Argan oil will not disappoint you in any manner.
Argan oil is safe for most people. Argan oil benefits make it appropriate for consumption, hair and skin. It is found in many skin and hair care products and is also the choice of many doctors and dermatologists. Argan oil is the new favourite oil of the generation.