Boobs, come in all different shapes and sizes. They are beautiful no matter if they are small, big, saggy, or firm. It is a part of a woman and they are as perfect as the rest of her body. Having bigger boobs or not, it is your choice. But if you are someone who is looking for a way to have bigger boobs and if you are looking for breast firming exercises, to do it naturally and without using any creams or implants then here is your guide on the exercises that make your breasts look bigger.
These exercises work great if you follow them regularly. They will help you to have them bigger and firmer. Though it is equally important for you to know that such transformations take time and need patience from your side to trust the process. Continue giving your best efforts and practicing these exercises daily, if you have worked the right way then you will surely reap the results. So if you are not a big fan of cutting your skin or wearing push-up bras all the time. Here we have some exercises for you instead that work the same way.
Breast Firming Exercise
Many people have this misconception that a breast workout needs a lot of equipment or tools and you have to go to the gym to do it properly. What will be your reaction if we say you can do them at home and with or without using all this equipment? You can do these breast firming exercises from your home and you can either use the equipment if available or simply do the ones that do not require any.
One thing to remember here is consistency. You should not stop doing them halfway thinking they gain no results. Be strong in your determination and continue doing them and you will surely see a change.
This one is a well-known exercise if you want to build your arm muscles like your biceps but did you know that this breast firming exercise also helps to build the muscles around your chest too.
To do this exercise:
- Lay your heads down on a mat and put your hands on either side of your chest. Make sure they are spread evenly to have a firm grip on the ground.
- Push your body up with the support of your hand. Your legs should either be spread out straight or bent from your knee taking a little support if the other way is hard for you.
- Push yourself up till your hands are straight and your elbows aren’t bent. Come back down to the ground.
- Do this 15 times and repeat it in 3 sets. Take a 10-15 second break in between to give your body some rest.
2. The Cobra Pose
You can do this simple breast firming exercise as a warm-up for your breast workout. It helps to stretch the muscles and prepares them for the harder exercises.
To do this pose:
- Lie flat on the mat on your face downwards. Place your hands on either side of your chest and make sure they are flat on the ground to give you a firm grip and support.
- Your legs should be spread straight with the feet pointed out and laid flat on the ground.
- Your head should also be touching the ground.
- Then lift your head to watch straight in front of you and after this gradually push your upper body up. Keep your stomach and legs still touching the ground.
- Try to bend upwards like an arch as much as your body allows, hold it there for 15-30 seconds, and then come back to the initial position with your head touching the ground again.
- Repeat this thrice and before your workout as a warmup or after the workout to give your body a stretch post-workout.
3. Plank Step-Ins
A plank is good for your whole body and one of the best exercises to develop your muscles. You have to add some step-ins into a plank and then it will help you to strengthen and firm your chest muscles too. This will help to fight the sagging and a great breast firming exercise.
To do this exercise:
- Lay down flat on your stomach then from there keeping your hands strong go into a simple plank position.
- Your shoulders should support your wrist part and your legs should have the support of your toes.
- Then when you have a balance, bring your right knee close to your right hand like you are trying to climb. Bring the right foot back to this initial position. Similarly, do this with your left leg.
- Repeat this 10 times on each side and do it in 3 sets.
- Take a break for 10-15 seconds after you complete every set.
4. Over your Head Shoulder Press
You would need dumbbells for this or if you do not have them then you can do it with water bottles also. So grab them and get ready for this exercise.
For this exercise:
- Start by positioning your legs apart at shoulder length. This will help you to get a good balance for the exercise.
- Bring the dumbbells or water bottles up close to your shoulder and they are also parallel to the ground.
- For a shoulder press, you will have to stretch your hands over your shoulder and press the weights closer when they are above your head.
- Bring them back in the initial position and repeat this in 3 sets and do this exercise 10-12 times.
5. Traveling Plank
Another plank exercise for you. You must have guessed that for this exercise you might have to move a little too. This breast firming exercise is great for your body and adding some dynamic movement makes it even better.
To do this exercise:
- Lie on your stomach flat and place your hands next to your breasts on each side.
- From there go into a plank position, with only your palms supporting the body and holding it up.
- Keeping your core tight, move your right hand and your right leg to the right side as if taking a step.
- Repeat this 10 times on one side and then switch the side.
All these breast firming exercises are extremely simple and easy to do from your home and are sure to get you the best results within no time. Try them and see the change.
Also read- Breast Cancer