Write for The Voice Of Woman
Interested in being the contributing writer to The Voice Of Woman? We welcome individual bloggers to accord high-quality content to The VOW website and make your voice heard.
Before submitting articles:
● Read the guest’s writing guidelines carefully as mentioned below. Articles
submitted must meet all of the requirements in order to be considered.
● Follow the submission steps and make a mark on our website.
[DISCLAIMER – We do not sell links or advertising placements on our site. To find out about the type of strategic collaborations available with The VOW for brands closely aligned to our values, please initiate a discussion via the Contact page here.]
Why Write for The VOW?
Be a part of our mission and connect to:
● Touch lives.
● Support positive change.
● Connect with a global audience.
● Share your unique voice and messages for women around.
Are We Authentically Aligned?
The VOW has missions, values, and manifesto that apex our presence in the world. This applies to how we operate at The VOW, it is about our family of writers and the guest writers, and it applies to our entire community… #thevoiceofwoman!
We’d love to hear your voice of change and impact. Your writing will make a mark and will be the voice of every woman around.
The Type of Articles We Welcome
Our community loves to receive powerful and inspiring write-up for a better life and a better world. You are welcome to submit articles in your area of expertise that relate to the overarching categories below. Remember, whatever you write..it should revolve around women.
● Breaking News
● Tech Talk
● Movies & TV
● Women In Tech
● Women Entrepreneurs
● Family & Friends
● Love & Date
● Single Vs Married
● Motherhood & Parenting
● Skin Care
● Hair – Style & Products
● Latest Fashion Trends
● Feminist Library
● Women Empowerment
● Fitness & Workouts
● Nutrition & Weight Loss
● Ayurveda Secrets
● Women Health
Feel free to pick your choice of topic. Having a vision of your own, you are all free to choose a topic fitting your unique passions, experiences, and areas of professional expertise. *We will not respond to email inquiries asking us to choose topics or to pre-qualify article ideas.
Guest Writer’s Guidelines
Below are the “Do and Don’t” guidelines for guest writers for The VOW. Please go through it prior to framing your article.
Originality: Posts must be unique and original to The VOW. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online or offline (including your personal blog) and should not be used elsewhere on other sites.
Be Unique: We share a wide range of topics to choose from, hence, a greater platform. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your own unique voice and views, infused with your passion and personality.
Make sure you cross– check the facts that you frame in your article.
Authenticity is a must. Encourage yourself to write original and voice your thoughts.
Choose a catchy title: Title is the packaging of your material. It is what attracts thereaders to read the whole of your article. When choosing a title, make sure you serve the right purpose. Try to cover that’s trending and most talked about. Or else bring a piece that readers would love to know about.
Maintain the required tone: While we provide the liberty for you to be heard and giving a voice to your thoughts there are some shiners that we look out for in our articles. Please ensure your tone is inspiring, informative, open-hearted, indulging and positive. Create an impactful voice for our readers to bring a change in their lives. We absolutely discourage sarcastic, dictatorial, or polarizing approaches that
create division. We hope you agree that society is in need of the direct opposite of this old-paradigm and negative energy.
Use a Captivating Opening Statement: Begining can make or break the deal. Please ensure your opening paragraph is engaging and excites the reader about the knowledge they are going to gather from reading ahead. The first impression is ultimately the last impression.
Logical & Succinct: Match up the body of your article to:
● Word Count – Please submit articles of at least 600 words.
● Sub-Headings – Please split up your content with relevant subheadings to
make navigation easier and more simplified.
● Short Paragraphs – Please keep paragraphs short and succinct (2-3
sentences each). It beautifies your write up and the information provided is well-percieved.
Inspiring Quote/s: We highly recommend you include one or more inspirational quotes within your article in relation to your article. It beautifies the article and adds essence to it.
Videos Inside Your Article: You are welcome to insert a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content of that video is positive and appropriate. If you wish to include a video, please ensure you put brackets around the Youtube video URL in the exact place in your article that you wish it to appear.
Accurately Quote Sources: If your article demands data, facts, statistics or
research studies, please make sure you include a link to a verified and credible source. Put the link in brackets at and place it appropriately( don’t hyperlink the text).
Please do not include links to your own website inside the body of your article – your website link will instead be displayed in your Author bio below the article.
Infographics: You are welcome to include an infographic in your article. If you wish to do so, please ensure you provide 2 URLs (both provided inside brackets in your article) – firstly a link to download the high-resolution jpg infographic image and secondly a link to the source. If the infographic is published on our site, the creator will be credited via a link to the original source displayed directly below the image.
Check Before Submitting: Proofreading is a must. Kindly read and edit your articles before submission. if required you are free to take help from different software like Grammarly or spell-bee.
We kindly request you do not..Send articles that have been or will be published anywhere: We only accept original, unique content that has not previously been published. We do not favor plagiarism, hence, any article found copied from any site will be discarded immediately. Kindly respect the originality of the website.
Send low-key article: Our mission is to provide high-quality content to the world that has real substance based on personal experience and/or professional expertise. We do not run the website for content sake, good and healthy content is a must. We’re on a heart-led mission to give people worthwhile content to reflect on and/or apply, to genuinely add value for a better life and a better world.
Send SEO-boosted or promotional articles: We can’t accept articles that are designed to boost SEO, to plug a brand name, or to promote oneself, or any product or service. Instead, provide an article with life-enhancing content for our community and let them naturally flow through to follow you. Therefore, please keep self-promotion reserved for your bio.
Send anything that isn’t aligned with our philosophy: Please don’t send articles with commercial purpose or bio references that promote a business, service or product which is not authentically aligned to The VOW’s mission and values.
If Your Post is Accepted & Published
We agree to:
● Support your work and your mission in the world by sharing your article with our global community on social media.
● To also, share articles in an email to The Voice Of Woman community when we highlight the most popular posts.
You agree to:
● To self-promote the article via email with your subscribers.
● Share the article on your social media channels.
● Reply to comments on your article on our site within the first week of it being posted live (this is because you are best placed to support readers with any questions, ideas or comments they have about the content of your article).
How to Submit Your Article
Please email your article, exactly as per the guidelines to-
[email protected] Make sure to frame the email you send with the article in the following manner:
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 120 words or less
- Link for your website
- Links for your social media profiles
PHOTO: Plus please attach to your email your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format).
Important – Process & Terms
● Please submit only 1 post at a time.
● We do consider every submission that we receive. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your contributions to The Voice Of Woman.
● Due to the fact we are a very small team at The Voice Of Woman and we receive such a high volume of guest post submissions, please be aware that…
● If your article has been accepted we will respond to you within 7 days of receiving your article. You will also be informed as soon as your article has gone live on The VOW site,
● If you have not been reverted by our team within 7 days, it means that your article has not been accepted. The reasons for this may vary and may be due to not meeting aspect/s of our guest post guidelines above, or potentially or the topic you might have chosen already appears on the website.
By submitting articles to The VOW you acknowledge that:
● Submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee that it will be
published. We assess articles based on fit with the above-written guidelines
and also fit to our website’s mission and principles.
● The VOW does not pay for content contributed.
● You accept any form of editing by The VOW team. To make the article
reasonable and necessary to maintain a high standard of quality with posts
published on our Site.
● When an article is published on our site, it is then owned by The VOW and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your own site, without prior approval from The VOW.
We reserve the right to:
● Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons. \It is not possible for us to provide feedback on individual articles. We appreciate your understanding.
● Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimize reader engagement for your article.
● Make basic edits to articles including spellings, grammar, and
paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability.