Natural weightloss diet or weight reduction can be time taking but it need not necessarily be painful too. If you are desperately trying to lose weight, you will find yourself familiar with Starving and not focusing on weight loss diet. You must’ve heard how starving and fasting help in faster weight loss. Did you know that all these are mere myths and starving will actually do you more harm than good!
Starving facilitates weight gain instead so follow weightloss diet. In the long term, starving can also make you prone to gastric problems and eventually lead to weight gain. Although intermittent fasting has been proven to be of much help, it can be quite hard for you to maintain it properly. You might even miss out on essential nutrients! Sticking to a more regular and normal diet can be much easier as well as beneficial for you. Here are some healthy, low-fat foods that you can eat and still not gain weight!
Vegetables are the healthiest food around and consist of almost every nutrient that you need. Green and leafy vegetables like Spinach, Lettuce, Kale and Cabbage consist of essential minerals and vitamins proven to reduce inflammation. Along with their numerous other benefits, they will also keep you full for longer, releasing you from the constant food cravings! Go for non-starchy vegetables because they have lower carbohydrate contents. Non-starchy vegetables also help to keep your blood sugar levels in check.
Vegetables with extremely low fats are Arugula, asparagus, beets, zucchini, watercress, tomatoes, spinach, turnips, lettuce, radish, kale, chard, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Try to incorporate these into your diet as much as you can!
- Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, drinks smoothies in the morning and afternoon, containing spirulina, kale, matcha, spinach, romaine, cilantro, and blueberries.
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel have smoothies with spinach, kale, celery, apples, bananas, pears every day!
Healthy eating can never be complete without fruits. Fruits give us nutrition and also fill us quicker due to their high fiber and water content. Even many celebrity diets sometimes consist of only fruits but not every fruit will give you the best results as in weightloss diet. Some fruits that you should try are Apples, Oranges, Kiwis, Plums, Peaches, Strawberries, Black currants, Blueberries, Pears, Watermelons, and Pineapples.
All these fruits are extremely filling and also have additional benefits such as better skin and digestion. Surely a win-win!
Snack on them all at once! Get yourself a bowl full of goodness with a bowl of salad. Salads can be extremely filling and nutritious. Chop, You may add pieces of meat for some extra proteins and of course, extra taste!
Good news!! Meats are high in proteins and can be a good addition to your healthy plate of weightloss diet. Processed meat can be unhealthy in the long run but unprocessed meat is quite safe and you can have it! No need to give up on meats, amazing isn’t it?
Fishes like Salmon and Tuna are celebrity favorites due to their low calories and high proteins.
Diet Ideas :
- Singer and Fashion Designer Victoria Beckham’s daily diet includes grilled fish, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, yellowfin tuna, sushi salad, and blueberry smoothies.
- Hollywood actress Eva Mendes has scrambled eggs and a piece of toast for breakfast and salmon and rice or quinoa along with a salad for lunch and dinner.
- Famous singer Mariah Carey sticks to her strict diet of Norwegian salmon and capers.
Yes, you heard it right! The grains you have considered fattening for so long, are quite safe to be eaten throughout your journey to weight loss! No, not every grain though. The safe ones include Oats and Brown Rice. They are high in nutrients and are very filling. However, they are high in carbohydrates so if you are following a low carb diet, this may not be the correct option for you!
- Hollywood celebrity and chef Tiffani Thiessen’s diet includes fresh sautéed kale with a fried egg on a piece of whole-grain toast.
- Brown rice is also a favorite of Tennis star Serena Williams because of its healthy carb content.
By following healthy diets you will be doing yourself much more good than just weight loss & they will also reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood sugar, and even cancer. Exercise regularly and drink plenty of water. Be consistent with your efforts and the results will be clear. Cheers to healthy and fit bodies!