Benefits Of Drinking Water
Major benefits of drinking water are Hydration, improve digestion. In the sweltering hot weather, just drinking some refreshing drinks is not enough. Along with the soaring high temperatures, we hear more and more cases of dehydration, health issues, sunstrokes. Here are seven benefits of drinking water that you should never neglect especially in this summer season:
- Muscle Efficiency
- Cardiovascular Health
- Regulates Body Temperature
- Improves Digestion
- Prevents Dry Mouth
- Mental Clarity
- Supple Skin
How many times have we been reprimanded for not drinking enough water? I have been reproached too many times, to really keep a tab! The health benefits of water are known universally, as it constitutes 70% of our total body mass. Drinking hot water also is good for the body. Dehydration is a serious medical condition, that can hamper the functioning of your vital organs and one of its early signs are, weariness, pale and wrinkled skin, hair fall and brittle nails. If you notice any of these signs, glug down some water. Every day we lose water in the form of perspiration and urine, which needs to be replenished by drinking about 3-4 liters of water.
The Benefits of Drinking Warm Water in Morning
- Keeps your gut clean – which would also reflect in clear and spotless skin.
- Keeps you revitalized – this helps in proper blood circulation and makes you naturally flushed.
- Helps in weight loss – those stubborn love handles can now be lost by just drinking water.
- Cures hangover – those puffy eyes and dry mouth after a night out, can now be treated by drinking 6-7 glasses of water.
- Keeps the kidney stone at bay – one of the main reasons for kidney stones is not drinking enough water.
The beauty benefits of drinking water
- Water benefits for skin – Without ample water, our skin shrivels up and leads to wrinkles and dry skins- the onset of early signs of aging. So to keep the skin taut and glamorous, drink water instead of draining thousand of rupees for chemical beauty products.
Water benefits for skin instead of other liquids
- Sunburn and tanning are common in India. Along with layering your skin with sunscreen, keep yourself hydrated in order to avail the water benefits for skin Acne is a common problem for adolescents, and one of the major reasons is the inadequate consumption of water. To have a spotless and glowing drink, refuse the cola and opt for some H2O.
Benefits of coconut water for skin
- Vitamin C in coconut water is a natural skin brightener. Coconut water is more than just a drink, the skin will be hydrated. Benefits of coconut water – Good Source of Several Nutrients, Beneficial After Prolonged Exercise, Delicious Source of Hydration. There are many more benefits of coconut water like immunity booster, healing stomach related problems to some extent.
Benefits of Drinking Hot water
- It lushes the toxins, including fat deposits which will improve blood circulation. Improve digestion, relieve congestion, and even make you feel more relaxed. Drinking hot water during cough also provides relaxation.
Other Benefits of water
- Everyone loves a healthy, shiny mane, but most of us are tormented by clumps of hair falling each time we brush our hair. Instead of experimenting on different hair products, reach out for a glass of water.
- Dandruff has agonized the best of us, and its solution is having 7-8 glasses of hair, which will keep the scalp hydrated and prevent it from turning dry and flaky.
- We all love those nice long lacquered nails. But instead, most of us end up with chipped nails and dry, peeling cuticles. So, to get those million-dollar hands, all you need to do is drink that free water! It is as simple as that!
There is no substitute for Water
We all love to look beautiful, and the popular saying of beauty comes from within is the honest truth. A healthy body is reflected in the exterior facade and this can be achieved by drinking ample water. The beauty industries shove a hundred different products into our face every day to get us looking glamorous, but remember they are all chemicals in the long run. Water is not just for quenching your thirst but it is vital for your striking existence.
Also Read: Alkaline Water