Gung ho for the weekend ladies?
Alas after a complete week of stress and hard work, this is ultimately a ‘YOUR DAY’!!
What’re your plans?
Gonna get up late, order some junk for your brunch, continue your half-watched series or a movie, again a sweet nap, evening food and then skipping your dinner would go for a long slumber. Is that what you are planning for? I hope you answered somewhere in between so let me help you out here with a healthy routine that will make you answer not in between but at poles by trying spa at home.
Sweet Sunday routine
- Try getting out of bed by 8 am., max to max 8:30. Do not procrastinate
- 1st of all drink a glass of lukewarm water.
- Get fresh by 9 am
- Have a sumptuous breakfast, not junk at all
- Wash your clothes
- Engage in pampering yourself. This is a must as it is your day (see below for different face masks at home).
- Have a healthy lunch
- Read some novels, have a nap if you want after lunch
- You can watch anything you want (movie, series) for entertainment along with your evening tea and snacks.
- Have a light dinner and then you are all good to do whatever you want. But sleep before 12 midnight.
9 home spa makeover for your body
You must agree that a good facemask is all you need to land yourself in a mystical land of tranquility. There are many simple home facials that will nourish as well as rejuvenate your skin.
Here are 9 spa makeovers that will help you get a spa in your home without even spending bundles of pennies.
1. Matcha green tea magic face mask
For this face mask
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Matcha green tea
- Mix a few drops of rose water or a teaspoon of honey and then a pinch of cinnamon. Make sure you do not make it complete liquid. Add rosewater to make it a creamy mixture.
- Mix the solutions properly
- Apply it to your face with a brush
- Let it sit for 20 minutes
- Wipe off with a hot wet towel
- You can apply this mixture before taking a bath.
This will not only hydrate your skin but will also help you exfoliate and brighten your dull skin.
2. Apple pie spa treatment
Apples are rich in malic acid, which is an exfoliating enzyme used to remove dirt and dead skin cells from the skin. To make this scrub, follow the directions given below:
- Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed apple or apple sauces
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients properly
You can apply this scrub all over your body. If you apply it to your face, don’t add granulated sugar. Always apply moisturizer after scrubbing.
3. Cocoa facial mask
This face mask will leave your skin smooth, soft and silky.
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon of rich cream
- ¼ cup fresh honey
- 2 teaspoon cottage cheese
- 3 teaspoons of oatmeal powder
Mix the ingredients thoroughly and apply them to your face. Keep it for 10 mins.and then rinse with warm water.
4. Papaya rejuvenation: home spa
This is a skin spa at-home technique.
- Take a bowl of water and boil the water
- While the water gets heated, take ½ papaya and make its puree
- Bring the water bowl to the table and take the vapors of water covering your face under a towel so that your face gets all the vapor. Enjoy this for 5-8 mins.
- Apply the papaya mixture
- Relax for some minutes and then wash away.
You will feel fresh & rejuvenated.
5. Sugar scrub and honey hand wrap
This will remove all your winter dryness and help you stay moisturized.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup honey
Mix them so that it forms a mixture. Apply them to your hands and then rinse with water. See the effect once you are done, you will definitely appreciate this spa at-home technique.
6. Natural eye treatment for swelling
Apply any of the following to your eye
- Warm teabags
- Cold teaspoon
7. Warm water wash
The easiest yet efficient of all is this home spa technique of wiping your face with hot water.
You can apply cleansing milk before wiping your face. This will remove all the dirt on your surface and cleanse your pores.
8. Hot water wash for your feet
- Take half a bucket of warm water
- Add a teaspoon of salt
Dip your foot on the warm water and cut/cleanse your nails. This will remove all the dust from your foot.
9. Warm water bath: easiest spa at home technique
A warm water bath is a real freshness generator. Sit on the warm water tub for a while and relax. This will help you relieve all the stress and pain.
I hope by now you have made up your mind about which spa at home technique you want to go to pamper yourself. So what are you waiting for! Plan your mind and spend your weekend on your ENHANCEMENT.
Click here to know more about health and fitness.