We know that Rose is a symbol of love, but there is no love greater than self-love! So just as your partner woos you with this flower, you can also pamper your skin with this sweet-smelling flower “Rose” which is the solution to entire skin problem. Try any of these easy to rose water face pack to treat all of your skin problems.
Rose water benefits have been spoken on length, let us tell you how best to incorporate the rose in your daily beauty regime.
There are several off the shelf products that claim to be the skin problem solution but they contain some quantities of artificial products. It’s best to make a DIY rose water face pack with homemade ingredients. So read on to find out how to get the quintessential rosy cheek.
Types of Skin Problems on Face
Facial skin problems are extremely common issues and to find a perfect skin problem solution is very difficult.
They are easily visible so particularly stressful and can seriously affect confidence and quality of life.
That apart, many forms of sun damage and skin cancers also occur on the face and must be treated quickly and thoroughly. The following are the common skin problems on the face.
BREAKOUTS & ACNE, ROSACEA, ECZEMA & DERMATITIS, IRREGULAR PIGMENTATION
Skin Problem Solution – Uses of Rose Water for Skincare Treatment:
Rosewater helps in removing excess sebum and dirt from the skin, the two main causes for acne and it also has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the blemishes caused by acne. It can also be used as a makeup remover.
1. Rose Water And Fuller’s Earth Face Pack
· Make a Multani mitti and rose water face pack using 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth or Multani mitti and 2 tablespoons of rose water. Spread the paste over your face and wait until it dries off and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat it thrice a week to see a marked difference.
2. Lemon Juice And Rose Water Face Pack
· Mix equal parts of lemon juice and rose water, and apply it on your skin. It helps in opening clogged pores and thereby preventing pimple formation. Wash with fresh water after 15-20 minutes. You can do it daily.
3. Gram Flour And Rose Water Face Pack
· Tanning is common in India, but never fear when you have a bottle of rose water handy. Take 2tbsp of gram flour and mix it with rose water and lemon juice in equal measure. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
· Rose water can also be used as a conditioner post shampooing for bouncy and frizz-free hair.
Skin Problems & Treatments – Rose Water Benefits
After your roses dry up, do not throw it away, save the petals and you can make wonderful rose water face packs. You can crush dry rose petals in the grinder and store it in the fridge for future use.
4. Honey And Rose Water Face Pack
Honey and rose water face pack is best as it prevent the skin from drying and leading to the early appearance of anti-ageing signs, you can use this honey and rose water face pack of 1 tablespoon each of honey, cream and rose petals. If it’s too dry, you can add a few drops of rose water. Apply and leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water in a circular motion.
5. Rose Water And Oatmeal Face Pack
· Blackheads have tormented the best of us, but not any longer. Make a paste using 2 tablespoons of oats, 1 tablespoon rose petals and milk. Wash your face using cold water and then apply rose water to prevent the skin from drying.
6. Almond And Rose Water Face Pack
Take 1 tbsp of rose petal, 1 tsp of honey, 2-3 almonds soaked, a couple of saffron threads and few drops of rose water. Wash off the pack after 20 minutes of resting time. You need to use this rose water face pack every alternate day and you can watch your skin lightening after regular usage. So, its the solution to all your skin problems.
Rose Water Benefits For Skin Problem
Anti-inflammatory properties of Rosewater help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
So, these were some amazing