A new age has brought a solution to every need and desire. Science and technology have made our lifestyles so much better and advanced. Beauty has shaken hands with science to accentuate looks and make people look even more appealing. Plastic surgeries and face equipment are not today's concept, as it is evident in ancient times as well. But today, we will specifically talk about hyaluronic acid lip fillers.
Lips are one of the features that people notice first. Whether you talk, smile, and laugh, your lips are the star of the show in everything. There are many who desire their lips to be a certain way which is why they switch to hyaluronic acid lip injections. In the further section, we will see how lip fillers work and then proceed with more important sections of this topic.
Hyaluronic Acid Lip Fillers
Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the body, which helps to attract water and keeps the skin firm and hydrated. Lip fillers use hyaluronic acid, and dermal fillers are the name of this treatment. These fillers are FDA-approved and used to plump the lips; moreover, people take this to look younger.
- With the Hyaluronic Lip Fillers, you can make your lips look full and young. If your lips are thin and small, you want to make them look plump.
- Additionally, fillers injected into your lips also make the border around the lips more defined, which makes the lip's shape look perfect.
- Women who want to slow the aging process usually go for Hyaluronic treatments as they can reduce the fine lines and wrinkles near the mouth area. Smile lines appear to people after a certain age, and this treatment can reduce the lines giving you a youthful look.
- If you need an instant and visible treatment, getting hyaluronic acid lip fillers is a great way to see fast results.
Is it Bad to Get Lip Fillers?
"Will others look down on me if I suddenly have plump lips" If you are wondering, this section will explain why you should not feel weird about changing your body. Social media has positively changed how people look and perceive the body. We are all expected to motivate and love our natural selves to accept us as we are. However, this does not mean that HA treatments are bad.
If you have the money for it, why not get your lips full and plumpy? Loving yourself is necessary, but changing things without feeling guilty is also okay. The internet and trolls look down on people who do it; however, if they had an opportunity, would they reject it? So without any shame and second doubts, get the lip filler surgery done, but before that, let us see the procedure used for hyaluronic acid lip fillers.
The Procedure of the Treatment
Your doctor will inform you everything about the procedure, but this is just an overview of what you should expect the surgery to be like. There is a possibility that the provider will suggest you stop certain medicines and supplements so that your body does not have any side effects. Before the surgery, they will make a map showing you how the lip will look after the treatment.
- The expert will clean your lips first with an antibacterial solution, and then they will put some topical anesthetic on. This will make your lips numb therefore answering the question, 'Will it hurt me.'
- After the anesthesia numbs the area, they inject your lips and massage the place. Then they will clean the marks off after checking the results.
- Finally, the doctor will instruct you to apply an ice pack on the lips to help it recover.
Time: This entire process takes only a few minutes. Your entire schedule will not get affected, and you can normally do all the activities. However, avoiding extreme physical activity for 2 days or 48 hours is usually advised.
Hyaluronic Acid Lip Filler Side Effects
It is important to know the possibility that you will see some side effects after the HA treatment.
Common Side Effects
Your lips may look slightly different, but as time goes on, it will settle down and look like the desired result.
- After the surgery, you may see a purple or reddish tone, and the lips will swell.
- The site can look mildly bruised and bleed around the areas.
- You can notice a few bumps around the injection area.
These signs will go away 1-2 days after the hyaluronic acid lip filler surgery.
Serious Side Effects
There are some uncommon side effects that are concerning, and you should report them to the doctor immediately. Listed down below are some serious side effects that one can notice after the treatment.
- Blisters and numbness around the lips that do not leave even after 2 days.
- Severe swelling, which is not going even after applying ice pack.
- If you feel some symptoms of infection, like pigment change, drainage, or increased swelling.
More About the Treatment
These are a few of the common questions addressed in this section. Read further to erase any doubts about HA lip filler treatment.
- The treatment does not last longer as you have to do a regular maintenance treatment in 6 months. But, this timeline varies according to where you get the treatment from, as it can last up to 12 months.
- Approximate hyaluronic acid lip fillers cost up to $684 per syringe. The prices can also range between $540-$1680. There are numerous options to get monthly payment plans and discounts to reduce costs.
- Selecting a prospective provider who is board-certified and has done this job for some time is essential. Even though cheaper services are lucrative, the results can be quite different from the expected outcome with a cheap treatment. Always compare the best price options to get the best possible deal and check the reviews of the service giver to make sure you are getting a reliable service.
- There are other alternatives as well that various cosmetic surgeons give other than hyaluronic treatment. There are various other options that you can go to other than HA lip fillers. You should go for informed decisions by seeing your budget, results, and the time it takes to recover. Here are some other popular cosmetic treatments that are available for people like, Botox Injections, tissue grafting, lip implants, and lip collagen injections.
The way beauty is perceived has become quite different due to the internet and social media. Beauty standards have changed, so people are changing their features permanently. Hyaluronic acid lip fillers help save time and skip the entire lip filling and lip shaping process. There is nothing wrong with getting a permanent change in your body, but it is important to check all the side effects to make the best-informed decisions, so if you are getting your lip fillers done, carry it with confidence and accept the new you!
To read about such interesting topics as health, fitness, beauty, feminism, lifestyle, and others, keep visiting The Voice Of Woman.