With an uncooked egg, an old shamanic egg cleansing ritual can rid your body and soul of bad energy. Mexico and Mesoamerica have the most common version of this spiritual cleansing with an egg, but other cultures have also used eggs similarly. Read further to learn more about spiritual egg cleanse.
What is Egg Cleansing?
The purpose of shamanic egg cleansing is to remove negative energy from the body by rolling an uncooked egg over the entire body (but the egg need not come into touch with the skin). You just need a single raw egg. The practitioners and believers in this system claim that it can efficiently treat everything and everything that ails you. It is up to you to decide whether you want to believe this. Do you think a raw egg has any real power? Nonetheless, we shall explore everything there is to know about spiritual egg cleansing and how it functions.
History of Spiritual Egg Cleanse
It is an old shamanic ceremony that takes place worldwide, but the version that includes the Mexican egg cleanse is the one that most people know about. This traditional way to clean your spirit in Mexico is called "limpia de los huevos," which means "cleansing with eggs" in English. Curanderos, who in Latin America are also called traditional healers or shamans, are the ones who passed on this method, which has been used for hundreds of years.
Egg cleansing is also done in Italy and the Philippines, though the way it is done there is a bit different. Both of these places have been found to do this. Benedicaria is a spiritual practice that Italians did to treat illness and keep themselves safe. It was based on the family. They use an egg to cure the evil eye, but clean it in holy water before rubbing it all over your body. Filipinos do pagtatawas, a type of divination that uses an egg to find out about negative energy and demons.
How to perform Egg Cleansing?
- Cleaning the egg will eliminate any bad energy in it when it was first made. Scrub the egg in a cup of salted water with a little lemon juice.
- Get a separate glass and pour water until it's about half full. Please let this clean cup cool down to room temperature.
- Take the egg in your hands and talk to it by telling it what tasks you want it to do. This could eliminate bad energy or wash away curses or bad luck.
- You will want to take the egg and rub it all over your body, from your head to your toes, and don't forget your arms! The egg does not have to touch your body to be fertilized, but you can if you want to. Imagine that the egg takes up the destructive energy as you do the action.
- After breaking it into the glass, wait about 5–10 minutes before going on.
- It is possible that the way the egg looks in the water will mean something different depending on how it turns out.
- If the egg breaks while working on it, you will have to start the whole process with a new egg.
Egg Cleansing: Results & Meanings
1. Cloudy Water
A cloudy egg cleanses water that does not smell or have any blood in it could mean that your aura has a hole that is letting your energy flow out. You might be having bad dreams, a lot of fear, anxiety, or even PTSD. You might also just be having a lot of bad luck. This egg cleanse result of a cloudy egg cleanse can be true.
2. Clear Water
If you don't notice any strange shapes, smells, or other things, and the water is clear, any stuck energy or conflict within you has been cleared. You don't need to do another cleanse soon.
3. Floating Yolk
If the yolk is floating, there is still a problem. Also, you should do another egg cleanse ritual soon.
Small bubbles could mean the egg has taken in negative energy (which is a good thing). They could also mean you are more tired or irritable lately because of stress.
5. A Person
You have an enemy, or there is one person in your life who gives you a lot of bad feelings.
Blood could mean you are sick or about to get sick, either physically or mentally. It may also mean that someone has put a curse on you if you start to bleed or change colour.
If you feel something is still bothering you after the first egg cleansing, you can do it again in a few days. Notice how you feel more graceful, lighter, and calm in your mind. Bury the egg shells and contents in the ground, ensuring no animals will eat them. You can also throw them into open water or a moving stream. If your home has a septic system, don't flush it down the toilet. It is because the energy will stay there and make you feel bad. We thank you for reading till the end.