Winters are generally a tough time for all our skins but especially difficult for people with dry skin. There is nothing more uncomfortable than having stiff, itchy, flaky skin on your face and body. If your skin dehydrates faster, if you experience dry skin often and have to moisturize at least twice a day, you have dry skin. Your skin needs more attention during winters as all the water in the skin evaporates and using dry skin body wash is the way to go.
Choosing the right soaps and body wash is crucial as these products may rip off the natural oils in your skin. Using a body wash rich in ingredients like essential oils, vitamins A, E, C, and D may help revive your dry skin.
You should opt for body wash over soap bars if, after a bath, your skin feels very dry. Most body washes have innumerable moisturizing ingredients that lock in moisture and give you soft, healthy skin. Picking a body wash that will suit your skin is tricky, but that is what we are here for.
Top Dry Skin Body Wash
Here we have listed top 9 dry skin wash and where to find them
1. Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash
Of course, we had to have Dove on the list. This brand is dry skin’s favorite companion. With the minimum amount of fragrance and maximum amount of moisturizing ingredients, this body wash is one of the best to ever exist.
- Ingredients - It has an anti-acne ingredient, lauric acid. Also consists of glycerine for moisturizing and zinc oxide that acts as a sunscreen.
- Where to find it - You can find this product in any drug store or you can also order it online on amazon, nykaa, or any other online store.
- Cost - Rs. 499.
This body wash is also mild and can be used on sensitive skin as well as dry skin. It also has exfoliating beads for smooth skin.
2. Nivea Creme Care Shower Gel
Nivea is another brand that caters to dry skin. It’s one of the best women body wash dry skin. This shower gel in particular is amazing on dry skin.
- Ingredients - It has moisturizing ingredients such as glycerin, panthenol, glycerol glucoside and it is alcohol-free. Panthenol acts as a soothing agent as well as a moisturizer.
- Where to find it - You can find it in any drug store as it is easily available.
- Cost - Rs. 179.
98% of the ingredients in this shower gel are natural and the other 2% is unnatural, yes but these ingredients are the safest for your skin.
3. CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash
This brand is a dermatologist’s top pick. It can be used on normal skin as well as dry skin. If you’re looking for dry skin body wash chosen by most dermatologists, this is the one you should go for.
- Ingredients - It contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid that help with moisturizing the skin.
- Where to find it - This product is a little tricky to find and is comparatively expensive than the rest. You can wait for Flipkart to restock it or can purchase it from Ubuy.
- Cost - Rs. 2,500.
This dry skin body wash is also paraben, sulfate, and fragrance-free.
4. Biotique Almond Oil Ultra-Rich Body Wash
This almond oil-infused Biotique body wash is a must-have. It’s also a soap-free body wash that not only cleanses your skin but also moisturizes it.
- Ingredients - Almond oil is a great moisturizing agent. It also has neem seed oil and castor seed oil.
- Where to find it - Biotique products are easily available everywhere. You can also choose to order it on their website.
- Cost - Rs. 142.
It has a mild almond fragrance that makes it so much better. So, if you’re looking for a body wash that has a mild fragrance but is also good for dry skin, you should give this a try.
5. Cetaphil restoraderm Skin-Restoring Body Wash
This product is for sensitive and dry skin. It restores the skin and retains its moisture.
- Ingredients - It contains glycerin and helianthus annuus seed oil.
- Where to find it - You can buy it on their official website.
- Cost - Rs. 1,400.
A little on the expensive side, yes, but when it comes to your skin, it is never a waste of money.
6. Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
This is a milder version of the shea butter soap bar and it’s better for sensitive skin.
- Ingredients - Shea butter is the main moisturizing component.
- Where to find it - It’s available on Nykaa as well as amazon.
- Cost - Rs. 650.
Shea butter is great for dry skin as it deep moisturizes the skin and prevents it from peeling because of dryness.
7. Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash
This body wash is also to relieve itchy and flaky skin.
- Ingredients - It has oat flour and glycerin which prevents dry skin.
- Where to find it - it can be found on Amazon and Nykaa.
- Cost - Rs. 810.
Oatmeal has amazing moisturizing and cleansing properties and oat baths help dry skin. This product consists of oatmeal flour which makes everything so much better.
8. The Body Shop Olive Bath Shower Gel
If you’re looking for a 100% vegan and cruelty-free product, you might want to consider this. It’s made of all-natural ingredients and is great for sensitive skin.
- Ingredients - It contains olive oil and has a neutral scent. It is also soap-free.
- Where to find it - you can buy this body wash at Nykaa.
- Cost - Rs. 1095.
Going for all-natural products decreases the chances of skin irritation and makes dry skin healthier.
9. Sirona Natural Therapeutic Body Wash
This body wash is chemical-free and is made from natural ingredients.
- Ingredients - it contains jojoba oil, cranberry oil, and wheat germ extracts.
- Where to find it - you can purchase it on their official website.
- Cost - Rs.299.
It has vitamins E and C that help damaged skin cells to recover. This product not only moisturizes your skin but also repairs it.
You can use any body wash which has ingredients that are mentioned above for various products. Remember, when it comes to your skin, it’s always trial and error. But these 9 picks will guide you on how to pick your dry skin body wash. Let’s all have smooth, moisturized skin this winter.
Also Read: Shower Gel Vs Body Wash