Who doesn’t want to have a slim waist and lose weight but it’s not so simple and straightforward to achieve that! Some people try the hardest exercises to reduce belly fat but still can’t attain their ideal shape. Losing belly fat is one of the most stubborn areas which are never ready to shed that adamant fat on your belly. You might want to lose weight from a particular area like your belly but let’s be honest, spot fat reduction doesn’t exist. You need to perform regular full-body exercise to reduce belly fat.
Belly fat exercise will not only help you reduce fat around your belly but also help you to stay fit and healthy! Wondering how to reduce belly fat by exercise? We are going to tell you some of the best exercises for belly fat you can do to get rid of that extra piece of skin.
Exercises to reduce belly fat
The best and a promising way of reducing belly fat is adding exercises to your daily routine. You can perform a number of exercises to reduce belly fat. Let us discover some of the best belly fat exercises to reduce that extra fat from your tummy.
Crunches are hands down the best exercise to reduce belly fat. Doing crunches increases stabilization which engages the muscles to work hard. Follow these steps to do crunches the right way:
- Lie down on the ground or a yoga mat and bend your knees flat on the ground.
- Lift your hands and place your thumbs or palms behind your head.
- Inhale deeply and slowly lift your upper torso off the floor and exhale.
- Go back to the lying position and inhale and then repeat.
Make sure you maintain a three-inch distance between chest and chin. You should feel a burn on your belly as your core works harder.
Mountain climbers will help you to improve your mobility and burn a lot of calories. It is a combination of a plank and a cardio workout. It’s like a whole-body workout. It not only works on your belly but your whole body. It is a great exercise to reduce belly fat. Follow these steps to do mountain climbers:
- Starting from the high plank position. Place your hands under your shoulders.
- Extend your legs behind you.
- Bend one knee and push it towards your chest and then straighten it.
- Do the same with the other knee. Repeat this alternatively 15 times.
This moving plank exercise works on your core and assists you in losing a lot of calories. Plus, it is a great exercise for your arms and leg muscles too.
This is a terrific exercise to reduce belly fat. If you are wondering how to reduce belly fat by exercise then perform this one from today! It works on your chest, shoulders, triceps, and quads. It gets your heart pumping which means a lot of calories lost. Follow these steps to know how to perform it:
- Stand with your feet and push your hips back.
- As you push your hips back, lower your legs to do a low squat.
- Place your hand outside of your feet and hop your feet back quickly.
- Your chest should touch the floor.
- Push your hands towards the floor to lift your body and jump.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times.
You need to work as many muscles as possible. The more you work hard on this, the more calories you are going to burn.
This exercise might seem easy to do but it requires a lot of patience and stability to perform. It makes your abdomen work hard and makes your muscles strong. This is the best exercise for belly fat. Follow these steps to perform this exercise:
- Lie straight on a mat or on the ground.
- Keep your legs together and extend them.
- Tighten your abs and slowly lift your feet off the ground and then start moving your legs up and down.
- Repeat this 30 times. Take an interval between the exercises.
Make sure you are not overdoing it or doing it above your endurance level. This sheds your belly fat and strengthens your core.
This is an amazing belly fat exercise as it works on your chest, abs, hip muscles, shoulders, and legs which means a lot of calories burned. Plus, it tones your thighs. So, let us see how to do this exercise:
- Lie on the mat and keep your hands behind your head.
- Lift both legs off the ground and bend one of the legs towards your chest.
- As you straighten your leg, bend the other legs towards your chest and repeat alternatively on both sides.
- Repeat this 15 times.
When you perform this exercise, it would look like you are paddling a bicycle. It will harden the hip muscles and strengthen your abdominal and thigh muscles.
This is a great exercise to reduce belly fat for beginners who are just getting started with workouts. It strengthens your core and is a great lower body workout. Follow these steps for reducing belly fat:
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart and slightly bend your knees.
- Get into the lunge position with your left foot forward.
- Twist your upper body to the left with your torso.
- Move your arms slowly to the center and step forward with the other foot and twist to the other side.
- Do this exercise 10 times on each side.
Make sure you don’t twist your knee or bend your spine forward. The spine must be straight at all times. Once you become perfect with this position, you can perform this by holding some weights too.
You can perform these exercises for belly fat reduction. These can help you shed a lot of calories. However, you need to keep a barrier on your calorie consumption to reduce the belly fat. If this belly fat exercise is performed regularly with a proper and nutritious diet, you will see the results on your belly for sure.