When you are looking for something to cleanse your body from all the toxins and bad eating habits, a detox would be the right choice for this. People have been raving about green detox juices for a lot of health benefits.
A green detox involves extracting the juices from green vegetables or fruits to help cleanse your body from harmful toxins. You do not have to go out and purchase any specific thing to prepare this, you can use a plan juicer or even use your hands to get the juice out. Also, you can select vegetables or fruits.
What is Green Detox?
If you are wondering about what exactly is a green detox it is a juice or smoothie prepared from green vegetables or fruits as they contain lots of health benefits and nutrients such as phytonutrients that help your body to detoxify naturally. Many doctors and nutritionists advise taking as much as six to eight servings of vegetables or fruits in your diet, but as easy as it sounds it is sometimes not possible to prepare them or cook them.
When you drink a single glass of a green detox juice you can reach this goal easily along with the same energy and will also help to lose all those toxins.
How to Do a Green Detox?
In case you are wondering How to get Green Detox or How to do a Green Detox?
Here is all you need to know about a green detox diet, to get healthier.
If you are doing a green detox you need to fix a day in a week to replace your meals with a healthy green detox juice. You have to remember that you do not only drink thrice a day like you do with your food but drink this green detox juice every 2-3 hours to maintain your blood sugar levels. You need to be very careful about the timings as skipping any of these can result poorly and you may not get the desired benefit.
So, for this detox day, prepare yourself for all these green detox juice recipes and keep all the ingredients and juicer handy to make these delicious green detox recipes.
You can select the recipes of your choice from the ones mentioned below:
Green Detox Juice Recipes for you
Below are the list of green detox juice recipes:
1. Kale’s Green Detox
Kale is one such cousin of cauliflower and Broccoli that is packed with vitamins like A and C, along with this it is also rich in calcium and magnesium. To have this in your juice means you are consuming all these.
To Prepare this Juice you can Do the Following:
- Wash it thoroughly or boil it for some time to get rid of any bacteria and make it ready for your drink.
- Next put it in a blender or juicer with little water to get the juice out.
- To this, you can add a citrusy accompaniment like apples or lemon to give it a nice taste.
- Peel the apples or squeeze the lemon into the juicer and mix it with the kale juice.
- Sieve it in a glass, you can add a few ice cubes or black salt or you can even drink it as it is.
2. Full-House Green Detox Juice
This green detox recipe has not one, not two but six healthy ingredients that make this the best juice to try when you want to reach the goal of consuming 6-8 servings of green vegetables.
What you Need:
To prepare this juice or smoothie you need these vegetables and fruits
- Parsley – It is rich in Vitamin A, B, C, and K, potassium, and magnesium.
- Green Apple- It is rich in Potassium and Vitamin A. It will also be a natural sweetener for the drink.
- Spinach- It is a rich source of Iron.
- Cucumber- It is rich in Vitamin B complex and C, also folic acid. It is the best ingredient to provide hydration to your body.
- Lemon- This will provide a tangy taste to the drink, it will also be rich in Vitamin C.
- Ginger– This is a healthy addition to this drink; you also know that it has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties and also boosts your immune system.
How to Prepare:
In order to prepare this healthy drink, you need to follow these steps:
- You have to first prepare all these vegetables and fruits for the blending. Pluck the fresh spinach leaves and keep it aside. Peel and cut into parts Green apple, Cucumber, and Ginger.
- After this, put these items in the juicer one by one to mix them evenly and get all the juice out except the lemon.
- Take the juice in a glass. Add the lemon, at last, to provide the tanginess to your drink.
- To give a nice look to your drink you can garnish the glass with some lemon wedges and cucumber slices or add a few parsley leaves.
3. Spinach and Ginger Green Detox Recipe
This juice will not only help you with the detox but also with any stomach related problems that you might be experiencing. You need the following ingredients to prepare this detox juice:
- Ginger: A rich source of anti-inflammatory properties
- Cucumber: It will help to hydrate your body naturally.
- Spinach: This will provide a green color and also iron.
- Green Apple: This will help to provide a good taste to the drink.
To Prepare this Drink Follow These Steps:
- Thoroughly wash all the vegetables and fruits.
- Cut them into small pieces and toss them into the juicer.
- Give it a good blend and then take it out in a glass.
- You can also squeeze a lemon if you want or have it without it.
All these Green Detox drinks are full of vitamins and minerals that will help your body to get rid of all the toxicity and cleanse it. If you consume these green detox recipes regularly you can experience a lot of benefits such as healthy weight, glowing skin, better immunity, and better digestion. You can have all this just with these healthy green drinks.
Also read- Detox Foot Pads